Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olympics Diving

Comments

• Options
    Go on Tom!
  • Options
    All down to the last dive
  • Options
    His dive is easier so wont score as much
  • Options
    Daley left with an easier dive than the others so has to nail it! Come on Tom!!
  • Options
    defo got the bronze it looks
  • Options
    No expert but that looked quite a dive by daly
  • Options
    bronze for him, wait for gold for rio then
  • Options
    Some pretty good diving there ...good bronze medal
  • Options
    Well done Tom!

18 and a bronze medal. Can't knock that.
  • Options
    Given he lost his father not that long ago and the pressure he had hyped on him, I think he's done a pretty amazing job at 18 years old.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why did he do a less difficult dive as his final dive and not be able to get as many points?
  • Options

Why did he do a less difficult dive as his final dive and not be able to get as many points?

He had to. You submit all your dives beforehand and he chose to do the harder ones in the middle
  • Options
    Well done Tom
  • Options
    Did very well with that pressure

Can't work out the scoring though
  • Options
    Well done Tom , great competition.
  • Options
    He is still very young and he is diving in an era of great great divers the 2 chinese guys are the best

The usa guy had to be perfect just to beat them

This is an astonishing result for tom daley
  • Options
    3rd , well done
  • Options
    Well done Tom, and we're up to 62 medals!
  • Options
    Your Dad would have been so proud Tom. Well done young man.
  • Options
    Baring in mind he only just scraped through the preliminary round last night !

A huge achievement, with so much pressure. I'm well made up for him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done Tom - coped brilliantly with the pressure when it counted
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Well done Tom Daley . Absolutly brilliant, top man
    I'm sure Tom's Dad is sooo proud of him right now .
    Just like we all are
  • Options
    Tom! Well done! What a year but you did us all proud. Tha death of my father rocked me for a long time but you coped admirable. Bless you and your family.
  • Options
    Won't be arable to demand a re-dive based on spurious reasons again. Seems a bit of a cheating wank tbh.
  • Options

He had to. You submit all your dives beforehand and he chose to do the harder ones in the middle
    yer he did his 3.6 (what the other two guys did on their final dive) on his first dive. He scored about 10 points lower. he performed well, gave it his all but the other two were just better. He deserves his bronze and seems very happy with it.
  • Options

Won't be arable to demand a re-dive based on spurious reasons again. Seems a bit of a cheating wank tbh.

Just showed the replays and there are clearly flashes going off. Spurious still?
  • Options

Just seen the replay on the news and flashes can clearly be seen.

Very off putting in such a technical discipline so Tom was well within his rights by my reckoning.

• Options
    We was in there Thursday night and they were very strict on the flashes it must be difficult but there ate 5 or 6 huge lights level with the diver at 10 Mtr that surely they would put you off more
  • Options

there were clear flashes and the judges agreed, dont be a tit
  • Options
    Well done Tom. A truly likeable fella who's been through a lot this year.

Good stuff.