Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Disgusting Tweets towards Tom Daley

After Tom Daley's performance some vile person had to say this..

"@Rileyy_69: @TomDaley1994 you let your dad down i hope you know that"

It just begs the question, what's wrong with some people

Comments

• absolute scumbag. Don't know what goes through some peoples heads.
  • i dont think this should be posted on here.

dont give these people the time of day
  • The world is full of scumbags and vermin with no standards or sense of what is right or wrong unfortunately - just look at the Leon Knight thread for evidence of that.
  • Twitter famous people seem to be idiots generally
  • Why is that so bad?
  • Why is that so bad?

His dad died either this year or last year.
  • His dad died.
  • Ah, what a tosser.
  • I think DM might be looking to make a challenge for the title here!
    :-)
  • i dont think this should be posted on here.

dont give these people the time of day

This. An attention seeker with no morals looking for their 5 minutes of fame.

• Sponsored links:

• Remove if needed admin
  • Whoever tweeted that deserves a proper good hiding. What is wrong with some people.
  • He also received a lot of support on twitter after finishing fourth which is great and I'm sure would have cheered him up. Hopefully he won't take any notice of the odd stupid post.
  • It's a sport where minute differences can make a huge difference

He let no one down that person is just a scum bag who needs a kicking
  • the person that sent it is about 12. cannot believe some of the stuff he is still openly writing. he is gonna get the shit beaten out of him and its gonna be great.
  • It's only a matter of time til someone who writes rubbish like this or the Leon knights of this world realise that they can't hide behind their keyboards at the get a real life kicking.
  • Why do Celebrities bother with Twitter. Seems like they are asking for trouble ( Not saying they deserve it ).
  • Hmm...Twitter.

I'm a big fan as everyone probably knows by now...
  • Why do Celebrities bother with Twitter. Seems like they are asking for trouble ( Not saying they deserve it ).

Quite true..our goalie left because of the stick and PERSONAL abuse he got on Twitter from fans.

Trouble is thesedays some people are maybe jealous of sportspeople who have the media limelight and money when they don't so find it easy to abuse them.

• Surely he hasn't the time to read anything on his twitter and just uses it to post his own comments.
  • Sponsored links:

• He actually quoted it and said

@TomDaley1994: After giving it my all...you get idiot's sending me this...RT @Rileyy_69: @TomDaley1994 you let your dad down i hope you know that”
  • Leon Knight is now abusing the Riley kid. The irony.
  • I hope the few gobshite messages both he and Pete Waterfield may receive from melts like Rileyy_69, will be massively out-weighed by the positive messages and support they'll deservedly receive.

Well done you did us all proud!
  • BIG_ROB said:

I hope the few gobshite messages both he and Pete Waterfield may receive from melts like Rileyy_69, will be massively out-weighed by the positive messages and support they'll deservedly receive.

Well done you did us all proud!

Totally this!
  • 18 won loads of stuff,might medal still in this games and will plenty more,his relationship with his dad was something special.
  • He's got another chance in a couple of days or so.
  • Unpleasant tweet from an idiot, but the Police are now getting involved. FFS - how many if us have been victims of proper crime and the Police have done nothing. Brilliant use of resources....
  • Well, Paul, how many times have you been the victim of a 'proper' crime (a crime is a crime) and the Police have done nothing, I'd imagine maybe, never?
  • Well Stu - residential burglary where the Police did not even attend, criminal damage to a car which was on CCTV and the Police did not even view the footage....shall I contunue or do you want to tell me something else enlightening? Is that 'proper' crime enough?
  • 17 year old arrested.