Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NEW ARTICLE: Kerkar makes it three...

2»

Comments

• like the sound of him - we need somebody who can carry the ball, take people on etc - at times we were a bit predictable last year so think he should be a good addition.
    Agree with this. Everyone loves a pacy winger who's got a few tricks up their sleeve but provided there's an end product i.e. the opposite to Dennis!
  • I asked a very knowlegeable Rangers fan - "Is he any good?" This is what he replied:

You probably think that you asked a straightforward question, yet it is anything but…..here are the bare bones. Make of it what you will – the proof will only be in the playing, I really could not guess how he will turn out.

First impressions: A joke figure. Never played, allegedly bought to keep Bougherra happy. To give him a pal at the ground. As incredible as that may seem, the short term deal seemed for no other purpose. We began to wonder if he even existed. Time passed, he was never seen.

Then with a few minutes to go and us 4 or 5 goals ahead he made his debut as a sub for the last few minutes at Motherwell. As he took the field our bench were pissing themselves laughing. The ball came near him, he swiped at it, missed it completely and the game ended with much hilarity all round. He disappeared again. Into the next season and he appeared again. Again as a late substitute, again v Motherwell when we were a number of goals ahead. He ran about a lot.

He disappeared again, weeks and months passed.

Then….administration, chaos, league points deducted, season effectively over but fans turning up and cheering everyone on. Including the bold Salim who re-appeared, ran his heart out and – amazingly, had some very deft touches and signs of being a real player. This, to general astonishment among the fans (and perhaps the staff) and from there he grew to be much loved and leaves with all our best wishes but quite what he really is, I know not!

• Think the word your pal was looking for was "enigma", Nadou.
  • Sounds like he started more as an enema Fanny!! ;-)
  • I wonder what a Leicester fan would said about Yann when we signed him? So far SCP has proved a good judge.
  • Let's hope he's a Yann rather than a Clarke
  • 'As he took the field our bench were pissing themselves laughing'

sound like good team mates.
  • Asked the Rangers fans at my local pub, 8 in total, the consensus was that we probably have a good player who will do a good job for us withought being amazing, they would prefer he was playing for them.
  • Thats a funny name for a pub!
  • Asked the Rangers fans at my local pub, 8 in total, the consensus was that we probably have a good player who will do a good job for us withought being amazing, they would prefer he was playing for them.

DanDavis said:

Thats a funny name for a pub!

Nice one, LOFL (fairly loud)

• Sponsored links:

• I only hope hes not other mikel alonso ;)
  • Forgot the ( ) but it is Scotland there a funny people, still having a religious war on a football pitch for starters.
  • Reminds me of Shergar..now that boy did have pace, although he was taller and wasn't that strong at step-overs.

Hope he doesn't suffer the same fate.
  • he has the build of Jimmy Kebe, very slim so don't get the more physical presence than Ephraim quote, let's hope he produces like Kebe.