Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Going Bald

edited August 2012 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
I'm turning 26 in September and my missus keeps pointing out that my hairline seems to have suddenly started receding at an alarming rate.

It'll grow back, right?

Comments

• Mine started falling out at 24. Never really bothered me tbh, shaved it off once it started.
  • edited August 2012
    give her the tin-tac, 'Orrible cow, if only they knew the pain it causes men like you, all bald and that... you have my upmost sympathy, stay strong brother and just tell yaself your not bothered about it like davemehmet did/does!
  • Mine started to go at 16 and was gone by 19. Shave it off. The only way forward.
  • edited August 2012
    Get used to it slap head.
  • Try Alpecin, german shampoo stuff does the trick for me
  • bloodnut said:

give her the tin-tac, 'Orrible cow, if only they knew the pain it causes men like you, all bald and that... you have my upmost sympathy, stay strong brother and just tell yaself your not bothered about it like davemehmet did/does!

This !. Next time she says it, ask her if she wants some slippers for her tits :)
  • Mrbacon said:

Get used to it slap head.

Bit harsh!

I was going to say theres not a lot you can do about it , but isn't there some kind of Mousse you can rub in , 'regain' or something , don't know if it works , or there's the Wayne Rooney route, must be quite common in men , thinning out , not the Wayne Rooney route.
  • if you shave your head then you might aswell do ya eyebrows aswell and make a proper job of it mate, it'll look the nuts then!
  • edited August 2012
    It'll look like a bloody cue ball if the eyebrows go too :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Thought this was going to be about Baldock....

Anyway, Chunes - balding happens, bald is a choice, shave it!

My hair is staying so far luckily, but it's gettin greyer!
  • The most annoying thing is what we balding rockabilly's call " hair wasters". Middle aged blokes with a great head of hair and no style whatsoever... :-D
  • Embrace your baldness. Hair is so 70s.
  • Tell her if you are going bald, so should she and you will happily shave it for her.
  • My hair emigrated years ago mainly to my lugholes and double barrel snot gun. Thinking of having an amnesty to see if it returns to my swede.
  • Tell her you'll keep it shaved if she does...
  • shine166 said:

bloodnut said:

This !. Next time she says it, ask her if she wants some slippers for her tits :)
    LOL!
  • Shave it off and embrace the Larry David approach, "I choose not to have hair."
  • J BLOCK said:

Try Alpecin, german shampoo stuff does the trick for me

Does it give you hairy hands when you rub it in J Block?? ;-)
  • Thought losing my hair would bother me when I was fifteen but now at thirty nine I couldn't care less. In fact, if offered a full head of hair I'd say 'nah'. One less stress to worry about so embrace it mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• TelMc32 said:

J BLOCK said:

Like a monkey!
  • J BLOCK said:

TelMc32 said:

J BLOCK said:

Like a monkey!
    Do you sit around eating bananas and masturbating all day as well?
  • Remember God made beautiful people - The rest he covered in hair!
  • I became taller then my hair years ago. I simply get the other half to shave it every few weeks. I love it!
  • J BLOCK said:

TelMc32 said:

J BLOCK said:

Like a monkey!
    Don't believe it, there is no where you have hair on the palm of your hands. There's no way hair will grow with all that fricton
  • Don't worry about going bald. It will soon be growing out of your ears so you can have a sweepover
  • edited August 2012
    Frown at the top of her head a few times, and when she asks you what you're doing tell her she's getting a little bald patch too, and press your finger on the top of her head to show her where it is. She'll be patting her head for months.

And then tell her you're getting a denture as well.

By the way, why is this in "Jokes..." category?
  • J BLOCK said:

TelMc32 said:

J BLOCK said:

Like a monkey!
    Do you sit around eating bananas and masturbating all day as well?
    Not me, i don't like bananas
  • edited August 2012
    You're all very gung ho, but I have estimated that I will look like a twat when I'm bald. My head is just that bit too small. I first noticed that i was thinning a bit about eight years ago, but I'm still hanging on in there. Due to my insecurity I did research ways of keeping it, but anything that might actually work is far too expensive.

The funny thing is that my brothers, 5 and 9 years younger than me, have taken the piss about my balding ways. I don't think they've really thought it through.
  • Buy a syrup!