Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mo Farah

Clucking bell !

Comments

• Options
    What an amazing fella.

Well done Mo.
  • Options
    Best British athlete ever methinks.
  • Options
    Absolute LEGEND!!
  • Options
    Arise Sir Mo!
  • Options
    Superstar.
  • Options
    absolutely screaming at the TV......what a race....what a great champion.....yes arise Sir Mo.....really proud of you...2 great Saturday nights thank you!!!!
  • Options
    "This is my favourite stadium in the world, I come along here every Saturday night and Mo Farah wins a gold medal".
  • Options
    If Andy Murray win the US Open........................
  • Options

Best British athlete ever methinks.

Daley Thompson; Two Olympic golds, twice European champion, three times Commonwealth champion, and World Champion, all that across 10 disciplines.

• Options
    The argument could be he's a good all rounder - jack of all trades, master of none....

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Staggering achievement, has we every had a more successful track athlete in terms of individual success at a single games?

Even Coe, Ovett and Thompson only won a single gold at a time.
  • Options
    Not too shabby indeed! Seems like a nice bloke too.
  • Options
    Sensational stuff, what a race, was off the sofa screaming him on
  • Options
    That's the key point for me

On the way home from work tonight a bbc journalist said that the scans mo had after the 10 k showed muscle fibres torn after not majorly but enough for most to be told to not run for 2 weeks but his ability to continue to train and run another 10 k within a week and win shows to me he is the greatest
  • Options

Staggering achievement, has we every had a more successful track athlete in terms of individual success at a single games?

Dame Kelly Holmes
  • Options

Dame Kelly Holmes
    Did she win two golds? If so, call it a tie!

• Options
    Well done Mo & he beat the Cube!
  • Options
    800m and 1500m, yes.
  • Options
    edited August 2012

800m and 1500m, yes.

A tie then, but given the historical domination of the 5/10k by the Africans maybe Farah's achievement could be considered greater.

Not that it really matters, just gutted I did not get up early enough to see it live.

• Options
    Incredible - absolutely incredible. I really thought they'd catch him round that final 200.

Talk of greatest is always difficult. He has taken on the invincible Africans and beaten them on the highest stage of them all after heats and 10,000 metres. Awesome!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bit strange to say he's taken on 'the Africans' when he is originally from African
  • Options
    We're all originally from Africa.
  • Options
    touche
  • Options

Bit strange to say he's taken on 'the Africans' when he is originally from African

Oh come on you know what I mean. The Kenyans, and The Ethiopians.

• Options

Oh come on you know what I mean. The Kenyans, and The Ethiopians.

Yep Bing they are from Africa too ;0)

• Options
    Must be great to be in the stadium to see this on the last night
  • Options
    Even the greatest i had seen the great appologise for spelling

Gabriel solici

Couldnt do what mo done
  • Options
    You mean east Africa? Where somalia is? Guys a legend.
  • Options
    Mo is a hero and will be an all time great like all the people mentioned above. But what a smile?! Go Mo. Can we bag this feeling forever?
    Well done to all involved in 2012. I will never see another Olympics in London and they have put on the show of my lifetime ( even 1966 begins to fade now).
  • Options
    Even the greatest i had seen the great appologise for spelling

Gabriel solici

Couldnt do what mo done
    Ha, and his first name was Hayley....