Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

KP is back

2»

Comments

• KP's essential problem is that he's an instinctive cricketer/person who just does stuff without thinking through the consequences of what he is doing. How often has he thrown away a good start by playing a rash shot or just by attempting something difficult? Take the first innings in the last Test - he batted brilliantly for 149 not out, then second ball of the next day without waiting to get his eye in he decided to hit Morne Morkel through mid-wicket with a cross batted shot, missed and was out. A gift of a wicket.
  • BDL said:

He was given time to apologise, he didn't so he is dropped.

Agree completely with that.
  • Got fed up of his ego I suspect.
  • Oh no he isn't ..
  • I agree with you BDL and thanks for your advice mate. That first place I mentioned I will give it a miss. Sorry I didnt get a chance to message you baxk mate.
  • problem is england and england fans will be so much worse off without since he is so talented just give him a big old kick up the bum i say
  • A great loss as a batsman but not as a person, he just cannot help himself can he?

His post match press conference plus the in-game text messages sealed his fate, his team mates have lost trust in him.
  • The bloke is just a plum. He has been brilliant at times but he is still a plum. How he feels he can get away acting the way he does God only knows.
  • Same as some high profile footballers, I guess, GreenWithEnvy. Thinks he can get away with anything.

Thought he'd grow up when he became a Dad but seemingly no chance.

Peter Pan .

• Finally issues his grovelling apology for mocking his captain and coach to the opposition during the Headingley Test....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricket/19256388

It is too little too late? Methinks it probably is.