Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Orient Match Thread (FT 1-1, extra time - lose 4-3 on pens)

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    I just want saturday to come already, hope the players do to
  • Options
    ah well its only the COC after all.
  • Options
    GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
  • Options
    A dose of reality.
  • Options
    Bloody naive idiots. Why go through extra time to risk penalties. Should have gone all out attack to win or lose before extra time. It's a non-entity competition anyway. I can't believe how stupid that is. Now some of the players will play on Saturday and will be tired. Expecting a complete spanking.
  • Options
    Jacko missed cant believe it! Only FA cup for distaction now then :/
  • Options
    Oh well who cares about the league cup anyway. Just hope scp doesn't get a touchline ban
  • Options
    Not as if we've never lost on penalties to a club from a lower division in this cup before is it?

Saturday is when it counts.

How was the parking?
  • Options
    Thanks Red.
  • Options
    Christ, judging by the reactions on here this is going to be a LONG season. If we don't win our first five games 30-0 I might have to take a CL sabbatical for my sanity
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    real out the past decade of quotes " dont care about cup" " we need to focus on ---staying up---going up blah blah"

We put out a reserve team and we lost. The same as we do every year.

Its not even a surprise really is it ?

What would have been a surprise is us going out there and smashing them you know like Birmingham have just done !!
  • Options
    second string run-out, but still a bit annoyed by going out
  • Options
    It's all TJs fault
  • Options
    If we should lose on Saturday there will be a wrist slitting fest on here.
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates Red.
  • Options
    Thanks for the overtime Red.
  • Options
    Cheers RM.
  • Options
    ill in the cup
  • Options
    Screamer said:

Bloody naive idiots. Why go through extra time to risk penalties. Should have gone all out attack to win or lose before extra time. It's a non-entity competition anyway. I can't believe how stupid that is. Now some of the players will play on Saturday and will be tired. Expecting a complete spanking.

As most of the players who played tonight won't be playing on Saturday, they probably appreciated the workout, Hollands needed the match time, I don't know whether he'll play on Saturday, Yann, Wiggins and Stephens weren't even on the bench, which says something about our depth.

• Options
    Think we used all our penalty luck up in 1998 and know what, I wouldn't have it any other way! Good pre season game tonight.
    Bring on Brum
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope the people already thinking we are shit dont come Saturday. Don't need u helmets wrapped round me. Especially when I've had a beer. Stay at home please, ta.
  • Options
    Does missing out on the prize fund for winning the match mean we won't be affording Baldock after all? Large?
  • Options
    Cheers for the updates Red, great stuff.

Post match views now up and running.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!