Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Orient Match Thread (FT 1-1, extra time - lose 4-3 on pens)

edited August 2012 in General Charlton
Well good evening and welcome to the new footie season.....I'm hoping to do most of the match threads this season and once again looking forward to supplying as much info on the games as I can for those unable to hear it or be at the grounds.

I'll get teams out as soon as I can....and once again apologies for any typo's spelling mistakes.

COYR's....the season starts here!!!

Comments

• Options
    Not a full strength side tonite...will tell you more as soon as I can
  • Options
    Top man red. Good to be back
  • Options
    Green plays and Cook upfront I think.....Smith and Wilson both in.....Waggy on the left.....Cort at CB....bench is strong.....Kerkar plays as well....will get more as I can
  • Options
    Thanks very much RM. Great to 'be at the match' in the South of France tonight! Allez les Rouges!
  • Options
    Charlton line-up: Hamer, Evina, Taylor (C), Cort, Wilson, Cook, Hollands, Kerkar, Green, Smith Wagstaff.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Hamer, Evina, Taylor (C), Cort, Wilson, Cook, Hollands, Kerkar, Green, Smith and Waggy
  • Options
    Charlton subs: Sullivan, Jackson, Morrison, Wright-Phillips, Pritchard, Solly, Hayes
  • Options
    subs-: Sullivan, Jacko, Morrow, BWP, Pritchard, Solly, Hayes
  • Options
    At the game, looking forward to seeing the new players and Smith.

No idea what formation that is, either way very attacking,
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    could be a few mistakes tonite as I'm using 2 Lap-tops for the first time to see if I can get the info to you all quicker...however I have already gone to one lap-top trying to copy and paste to the other.....DOH!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Talk is addicks playing a diamond formation tonight...but nothing official yet
  • Options
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20120814-orient-team-news-311752.aspx

Cook on the left, Kerkar midfield and Wagstaff up front
  • Options
    Kerkar central midfield I should have said.
  • Options
    Orient Allsop, Sawyer, Cuthbert, Baudry, Cox, Griffith, Lisbie, Smith, Clarke, James, Mooney
  • Options
    So how are we lining up? 4-4-2, 4-3-3 or 4-5-1?
  • Options
    o's subs Grainger, McSweeney, Chorley, Symes, Laird, Odubajo, Brunt
  • Options

So how are we lining up? 4-4-2, 4-3-3 or 4-5-1?

Not sure yet BFR
  • Options
    team sheets
  • Options
    Good to have you back Red.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ian Abrahams ‏@BroadcastMoose

Not enjoying The Valley so far, stale biscuits, unfriendly stewards & you have to walk through a pile of pigeon poo to get to press box
  • Options

Good to have you back Red.

Thanks mate...good to be back....here's hoping we have a good win tonight and get off to a good start on Saturday
  • Options
    Reading match thread from hospital bed :((
  • Options
    Green AND Waggy? Gives both the Waggy and Green haters a chance tonight! Never say SCP doesnt think about you guys ;)

Seriously though, looking forward to seeing Kerkar and this team does sound pretty attack-centric - not sure about how Waggy and Green will get together, only ever seen them play RM!

COYR
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    5 mins till ko.....ground is empty to be honest - apparently
  • Options
    "ellisaddick">Reading match thread from hospital bed :(( , nothing serious i hope.

• Options
    Lyon calling. Comment allez vous? Nous avons un Valley dans le camping mais nous preferons les Rouges!!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    any radio links except for cafc player (haven't renewed yet)??

cheers
  • Options
    Teams on way out.....here we go then
  • Options

Lyon calling. Comment allez vous? Nous avons un Valley dans le camping mais nous preferons les Rouges!!

Qu'est ce qui arrive maintenant?

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!