Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Orient Match Thread (FT 1-1, extra time - lose 4-3 on pens)

Comments

• Options
    Concede from a corner on the stroke of HT....CP will be fuming

COYA
  • Options
    COYR.
  • Options
    Even game green playing wank as usual
  • Options
    Not very good to be honest, Smith has shown some nice touches as has Kerkar, lucky goal from Waggy poor defending for Orients goal, think I'd play someone along Smith second half, disappointing crowd too although the Os have brought a few. Gonna give it 20 mins and if no improvement I'm off.
  • Options

ffs

Hooray, the first ffs of the season !

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Not to great from Green, Wilson seems unable to find anyone from his passes either.

Wouldn't mind Solly on for Wilson, BWP for Smith (who hasnt made to much of an impact) and Jackson for Cook ( who I forgot was playing at one point!!).

That said, now having seen Kerkar play, I think we may have a good 'un there!

Props to Waggy though, nice goal from a tricky angle.
  • Options

Not very good to be honest, Smith has shown some nice touches as has Kerkar, lucky goal from Waggy poor defending for Orients goal, think I'd play someone along Smith second half, disappointing crowd too although the Os have brought a few. Gonna give it 20 mins and if no improvement I'm off.

Goodbye horse, Goodbye horse, saying goodbye to his horse and as he was saying goodbye to his horse....
  • Options
    2nd half to start soon.....lets hope we can get on top of this and finish it in 90 mins...dont need et or pens
  • Options
    Teams back out.....expect O's to push after that filip of scoring bang on HT
  • Options
    Nice goal by Waggy? Feck me it was going a country mile wide untill it took the deflection
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    no changes so far
  • Options
    Can I add also FFS why do I come to these poxy cup games
  • Options
    off we go.....addicks atacking covered end
  • Options
    Smith is isolated again
  • Options
    COYR!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Penalty os
  • Options
    SHIT PENALTY ORIENT : (
  • Options
    cort clears....o's throw.....taken...addicks now have a throw...wilson takes...green wins a throw..he takes it...cleared..kerkar upends lisbie....fk given.....in a dangerous place.....cox takes.....cleared....o's now have it back..mooney taken down by wilson....penalty!!!
  • Options
    Oh jesus. What a pantomime.
  • Options
    Goal 1 2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Crossbar lol
  • Options
    missed penalty
  • Options
    LOL Mooney is shit!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    silly pen to give away...no need to tackle......nominal contact....o's pen to be taken by mooney....hits the bar!!!
  • Options

Goal 1 2

You watching another match?
  • Options
    Brum 2-1 up
  • Options
    o's now win a corner
  • Options
    Mooney is up there for worst strikers to ever play for Charlton. And Orient by the sound of to, he is an absolute joke of a footballer.
  • Options
    corner taken....cleared...cook....smith....o's keeper has it
  • Options
    I LOVE YOU DAVID MOONEY
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!