Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Championship 2012/13 Preview: Millwall

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Charlton fans do seem to get hung up on attendance figures. Not sure why ?
  • Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

We still hold Millwall's Highest home attendance at (The New London Stadium!) which was two years ago.

How come Millwall fans only turn out when they want to?

Big Deal so we hold the higest attendance for the game at the den but what was the score, do not get points for attendances

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Millwall FC: No.3 in South London.
  • Options

Thanks MillwallFrank.

No good coming out with this Millwall Frank Bullshit because what I write is the truth and you can't handle it

• Options
    fuck off frank
  • Options
    Millwall anoraks. Whatever next ?
  • Options
    So Frank whats it like being the worst team in south London?
  • Options
    Going to be a long season for the Spanners. Plenty of shrewdies tipped them for relegation and today's result suggests there are on the money
  • Options

Think you must be 2nd though, which is a shame cos it gives you lot this stick to beat us with!

Be interesting to see what the biggest gate is this season for home fans. Reckon our game will still be the highest overall attendance since you bring double the amount that Palace do.

But I thought South London was theirs? Actually can't wait for Millwall away, despite the last effort when the flying copper's helmet provided the only entertainment for us.
  • Options
    Mike said:

fuck off frank

Nuts Mike

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Charlton fans do seem to get hung up on attendance figures. Not sure why ?

You are right Brendan Charlton Fans do have a hang up about attendance figures West Ham,Fulham,Palace, do not go on about them and I have looked at their message boards

• Options
    Honestly think millwall will really struggle this season. Think they will be in a relegation battle
  • Options

Thanks MillwallFrank.

No good coming out with this Millwall Frank Bullshit because what I write is the truth and you can't handle it

I thought only Ooohaaahhh wrote the truth..;o)

• Options
    Relegation candidates
  • Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

We still hold Millwall's Highest home attendance at (The New London Stadium!) which was two years ago.

Only sixth highest attendance, with Arsenal (twice) Chelsea, Oldham, Gillingham, being higher. The limiting factor usually is having the whole of the North Stand for away supporters, so unless they nearly fill it, its hard to get over 17,000.

Funny how this thread has 75 replies and the Charlton Preview only 4.
  • Options
    I'd wager that that is because there already multiple topics covering all sorts of Charlton issues and we can discuss those issues in detail there. This is a Charlton forum, not a Championship one.
  • Options
    Only thing i have against Millwall is there fans who seem alright but dont spend every effort they can to change there reputation as a club and kick out the so called "passionate" fans.

It is 2012 and a significant part of there fans seem to think it is the 70's still and the few sensible fans seem to be proud of it.

Pathetic really.