Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Clarkson

2»

Comments

• Options
    Well if you like him I'm afraid he thinks you are an "utter b******d".
    Unless of course you live overseas.Which is where he feels he'd get more sympathy.
    Especially in America.
    By Americans.

Who he also hates.

Confused soul.
  • Options
    BDL said:

He hates Piers Morgan, which in my book can't be all that bad

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2004/mar/17/mediamonkey.pressandpublishing

(But he is a cock, knows it, lives up to the reputation and is incredibly richer than most people if not all on this forum)

Yeah, but his wife isn't as pretty as FloridaAddict's girlfriend. :-)
  • Options
    Sure he is opinionated but nothing wrong with that ; - )

He often annoys me but also makes me laugh.

He certainly plays up to his image but what I respect is that he isn't obvious. He doesn't just follow the same checklist of things to hate (he loves France and the French for example) and he either has very good writers or he himself has a very smart turn of phrase.
  • Options

Confused Very, very rich soul.

• Options
    The problem with Clarkson is that he think's he's funny. In fact he think's he's very funny. In fact he think's he's a comedian.

Just look what he's done to Top Gear. It's now mutated into a comedy show for teenagers that just happens to feature some automobiles from time to time. Well I say `comedy' but thats stretching it as far as I dare. Poorly written, fake staged drivel.
    It's biggest viewing group is school children apparently....says it all really.
  • Options
    I don't get why he thinks he is a lad. He is a nerdy looking twat.
  • Options
    lOve the fact that he makes all lefty twonksTossyourselvestodeath
  • Options
    he just reminds me of your mates dad that thinks he's hilarious when actually he's a massive tool.
  • Options

he just reminds me of your mates dad that thinks he's hilarious when actually he's a massive tool.

Spot on!

• Options
    He is a waste of skin.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought the twitter post he got upset about was quite funny! He posted "My dog has died" and got a reply "How does he smell?"
  • Options
    I cant imagine he was as upset with the comment as he implies given some of his own previous comments. Some people you shouldn't take too seriously and he is one of them.