Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Seriously.....WTF does someone get out of doing this......?

edited August 2012 in Not Sports Related
Just been out to empty the rubbish and have noticed that some cnut has keyed our car. Whole of the passenger side front wing and 2/3s of the door.

Utter w**kers.

Comments

• Options
    Happened to me twice in the last four years. It's just mindless stupidity.
  • Options
    anyone you pissed off recently clem? It's unsurprising these days which obviously isn't good
  • Options
    It wasn't there yesterday evening. The car hasn't been off the drive since then so someone has done it on the drive. Utter scum family that live about 6-7 houses down so suspect it will be one of them. Rest assured next time one of them walks past I'll nip out and politely ask whether or not they did it.
  • Options
    Unbelievable. Actually makes me sick.

Surely can't be random?
  • Options
    Had someone smash into the back of my car outside my house one night, come out in the morning massive dent, don't know who did it.
  • Options
    I'd advocate corporal punishment for this
  • Options

I t will be those scum do something back.
  • Options
    richie8 said:

I t will be those scum do something back.

well not only would that be slightly immature, but he doesn't even know its them for a fact.
  • Options
    Just had a word woth our neighbour on the way out. Both of their cars have been done. Said scum family had parked an untaxed shit heap outside their house. Neighbours reported it dumped and it was removed yesterday. That night 3 cars get keyed.....not a coincidence.
  • Options
    Ive had similar,had a notion who it was and acted ,job done.Shouting what I had done wasnt justified to what they had done! All good fun,even if he is wrong if it upsets scum who cares!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just had a word woth our neighbour on the way out. Both of their cars have been done. Said scum family had parked an untaxed shit heap outside their house. Neighbours reported it dumped and it was removed yesterday. That night 3 cars get keyed.....not a coincidence.

nah sounds about right to be fair. Not sure what you can do though. I don't agree that the right thing to do is go do something to them though ala Richie. Cos it will just result in a little war and if their scum, they are more than likely to go lower than you
  • Options
    I'd like to see their balls chopped off.
  • Options

I'd like to see their balls chopped off.

the guru has spoken
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Rip their fxxking toenails out. Getting tired of scumbags who make the lives of decent people stressful. Not advocating vigilante action but. . . . . . .
  • Options
    What do they get? Your goat mate. That was probably their intention and they've clearly done it.

Easy for me to say, but don't let em.
  • Options
    Your goat is a hefty bill to repair his car.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    A billy goat ;0). Sorry Clem. Not funny I know.
  • Options
    Quality kentaddick - glad I'm not the only one thinking of that scene whilst reading this thread.

Does that make Clem Travolta?
  • Options
    Sounds like they did it clem. They sound...ahem...unpleasant. Worst is when someone genuinely randomly keys your car and you can't work out why. My gf's car was parked in a residential street near the local train station a few years back and some prick keyed it. Possibly because she took their parking space outside their house or something. So awful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I reckon it was Golfie.
  • Options
    It is hard not to react, a couple of years ago when i still lived in GG, a bunch of me and my then Fiance's stuff was broken in the garden, found out the next day that 3 other houses had had similar stuff happen, weirdly they were the 3 english families about as close i have ever come to taking revenge on some local scum bags.

Worst part is when you know who it is but the police can't do anything.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Plaaayer said:

I reckon it was Golfie.

Lol.....

Surprisingly for me I've been quite sensible about it. Neighbours said they reported it as criminal damage and pointed the finger. Turns out the OB are looking for an excuse to nick scum familys son, so the wife has reported it as well and pointed the finger. Apparently, they are going to pick him up at the first opportunity.
  • Options
    Not enough vigiliantism about these days. These c***wits know they can basically do exactly what they want, when they want, to whom they want with no chance of any comeback. It even happens out here in sleepy Netherne - no matter how quiet the area is, there's always a percentage of people who are the absolute scum of the Earth. I'm surprised more people don't totally fucking lose it over stuff like this, tbh.
  • Options

Plaaayer said:

I reckon it was Golfie.

Lol.....

Surprisingly for me I've been quite sensible about it. Neighbours said they reported it as criminal damage and pointed the finger. Turns out the OB are looking for an excuse to nick scum familys son, so the wife has reported it as well and pointed the finger. Apparently, they are going to pick him up at the first opportunity.
    And, sadly, he'll get away with it, and come back and do something else.
  • Options
    Had a kid live around the corner from me total wreaked my car with scratches .By the time I realised what he was doing and got from upstairs down to the front door it look like a f-ing road atlas .Called police they went around his house but they said because he's got ADHD theres not alot they can do .Not even an apology from his parents .
  • Options
    The best deterrent would be to make the parents pay for damage caused by their kids.
  • Options
    The best deterrent would be to make the parents pay for damage caused by their kids.
    Just like punishing parents when they children bunk off school, doubt it work
  • Options
    What is ADHD please.
  • Options
    Is that some kind of attention seeking disorder....just a guess sure someone will know.