Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Launch Of Eltham Addicks Group - 1st Nov Eltham Con Club (Guests Keith Peacock and Colin Powell)

Comments

• Options
    SX_Addick said:

I hope to get there. A post code would be handy for the sat nav?

SE9 1AA
  • Options
    Cheers
  • Options
    SX_Addick said:

I hope to get there. A post code would be handy for the sat nav?

Telephone number for the Club if you need it is 0208 850 8659.
  • Options

Elthamaddick ?

sadly not, I live in Welling now and don't have the time I'm afraid.

• Options
    Temporarily an Eltham resident, sounds good to me.
  • Options
    Remember this is on Thursday!
  • Options
    All cafc supporters,their family and friends are welcome,it's free admission.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Reminder!!!
  • Options
    Where are you parking Nathan?
  • Options
    Badger - Good luck. Sorry I can't make it but Eltham is miles away from Kilburn.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    see you tonight badger...... with my camera
  • Options
    Hope to be there, but have a visit to do in mottingham at 6 and will have Bailey with me, so if the club arnt dog friendly l wont be stopping. ;)
  • Options
    CAS Trust folk will be in attendance tonight including myself so if anyone wants to check the number of heads we each have, etc we'll see you there.
  • Options
    razil said:

CAS Trust folk will be in attendance tonight including myself so if anyone wants to check the number of heads we each have, etc we'll see you there.

IF it's going to be that sort of meeting I'm out :- )

Good luck tonight guys and I really hope lots of local people step up to run the group alongside Badger.

• Options

Where are you parking Nathan?

I'm not. If the car wasn't broken then I'd get a lift (as my mum loves Keith Peacock) so have to get the bus instead.
  • Options
    You do look a bit like Keith Peacock as it goes Nathan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • Options
    Bump this up for anyone who hasn't seen it. Details on first post
  • Options
    The lads have worked hard to get Eltham Addicks launched. Please support them by turning up TONIGHT.
  • Options
    Not a bad turnout, cheers for all that attended
  • Options
    any interesting points made?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    jamescafc said:

any interesting points made?

Nothing really too deep into the club was mentioned. Fuller back in training next week though.
  • Options

How many there ?
  • Options

How many there ?
    Around 23 or so
  • Options
    Didnt do a head count, thanks to the guys for organsing, i look forward to the next meeting - CP perhaps? Difficult job reviving a royal borough branch, so stick with it. I won a signed poster which was nice.
  • Options
    You'll have to task the 23, with a challenge to all bring at least one supporter to the next meeting. Good luck.
  • Options
    razil said:

Didnt do a head count, thanks to the guys for organsing, i look forward to the next meeting - CP perhaps? Difficult job reviving a royal borough branch, so stick with it. I won a signed poster which was nice.

Couple of first team players next time, which I shall be organising.

• Options
    Have you decided who's your Chair person, Treasurer etc?

• Options
    shirty5 said:

Have you decided who's your Chair person, Treasurer etc?

Not yet, didn't have time to. That'll be done at the next meeting, there's no rush at all for it anyways
  • Options
    My experience with CA was getting consistently decent guests was the challenge. Good luck and keep up the good work. Think all Cascs should get their own website presence, even if it's just a free blog site. It's an anchor point people can refer to, twitter will only get you so much (do both)
  • Options
    It was a good night. Well done to those that organised it. Good luck for the future.