Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Launch Of Eltham Addicks Group - 1st Nov Eltham Con Club (Guests Keith Peacock and Colin Powell)

124»

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for attending and glad you enjoyed it, was a good night indeed.
  • Options
    Well done Badger, good evening...
  • Options
    One of the winners of the raffle
  • Options
    Razil and Ian Cartwright
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Have you decided who's your Chair person, Treasurer etc?

Are you interested.
  • Options
    No, just throwing a general question out there.
  • Options

Razil and Ian Cartwright

I'm telling your missus Razil.....

• Options
    He's not my type, you on the other hand.... Aren't either. And more to the point where were you, i represented the 'Wode branch' on my todd
  • Options

Razil and Ian Cartwright

nice pic ken

• Options
    Great meeting KP, PP and JC too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JC too. Jesus is an impressive first guest. : - )

Well done all. Numbers will grow over time. Just keep on having regular meetings.

Hope the PA system worked. I hear you had to borrow one from another group : - )

No other news on what was said?
  • Options
    PP spoke at length about the pitch.. Said a guy from north stand who pops on at half time is a volunteer, and said if anyone else wants to help to get in touch.
  • Options
    Both conveyed their fav moments of the last 20 yrs after my question re bttv anniversary, other than poff final, KP said last season was pretty magical. Particularly PP spoke about how emotional it was for the players returning to the Valley and how much they disliked having to play elsewhere on unfriendly turf. I was surprised and impressed, and hadn't really considered it from a players angle before.
  • Options

JC too. Jesus is an impressive first guest. : - )

Hope the PA system worked. I hear you had to borrow one from another group : - )

Worked fine thanks :-)

Pleased with how the evening turned out and already looking forward too the next meeting.