Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Ath v Leicester City - Championship - 21 August 2012 - Preview, Predictions & Line-ups

Comments

• I haven't seen our back four done for pace as yet. Expect a cagey patient start culminating in a confortable 2-0 win.
  • Good side are leicester. I've always liked them too, not sure why.

Solly to surprise everyone and get a late equaliser.

1-1 (solly + Nugent)
  • 2-2 Jackson , Kermogant.
  • If they do play Lloyd Dyer, then I do expect Solly to have some problems dealing with his pace.

I saw him set up a goal for Leicester against Derby on Sky last season, and his acceleration was frightening.

Really not looking forward to hearing Leicester sing that awful Palace Ultras song ALL game as well.
  • 2 - 0 Stephens and BWP, not as comfortable as the scoreline reflects but we get the job done, got a feeling Yann will not have his greatest match due to being to up for it.
  • cafctom said:

If they do play Lloyd Dyer, then I do expect Solly to have some problems dealing with his pace.

I saw him set up a goal for Leicester against Derby on Sky last season, and his acceleration was frightening.

Really not looking forward to hearing Leicester sing that awful Palace Ultras song ALL game as well.

Oh God, they don't sing that sh*t Sister Act song as well do they? And here I was starting to like them.
  • They do sing it, and it goes on FOREVER. I remember having to put it on mute when watching them on Sky as it got so boring.
  • cafctom said:

They do sing it, and it goes on FOREVER. I remember having to put it on mute when watching them on Sky as it got so boring.

LOL, thats funny but harsh. We create a good atmosphere when we start that

• cafctom said:

They do sing it, and it goes on FOREVER. I remember having to put it on mute when watching them on Sky as it got so boring.

Doing anything that the stripy scum do is disgusting Chris. Cut it out!
  • EastStand said:

cafctom said:

Doing anything that the stripy scum do is disgusting Chris. Cut it out!
    If our fans knew how much you hated it, they'll only do it more!
    Not sure you'll be too bothered what they sing if you end up winning!

• Sponsored links:

• 3-3 in a pulsating game at the Valley. BWP, Stephens and Kermo.
  • I'll settle for a 2-1 victory, goals by Hollands and BWP
  • Seriously though I reckon its going to be a tight game won by a single goal.

Which will of course be a chipped Yann penalty in the last minute making it 1-0 CAFC.
  • It's my birthday tomorrow so a birthday win would be great!

I called Cort to score again Birmingham and it happened. This time BWP and Yann - 2-1 victory ; Beckford for Leicester.

Cook to come off the bench and create Yann's goal, which will be a volley from 12 yards ;-)
  • On that foxes site page two

"Solly and Wiggins aren't quality full-backs so Marshall and Knockaert are capable of causing more problems."

ho ho
  • On that foxes site page two

"Solly and Wiggins aren't quality full-backs so Marshall and Knockaert are capable of causing more problems."

ho ho

Solly and Wagstaff took Marshall out of the game when Wednesday came to the Valley last year.
  • If we come out of two tough opening games with 2 points, it will be heartening; a win would be excellent.
  • char 1-0, bwp to score
  • 2-1 charlton...
  • 2-1 leicester.
  • Sponsored links:

• Will be very happy with a point. Don't think we'll get it though. 0-2.
  • 2-0 Leicester :)
  • 3-1 Leicester but another decent performance ready to beat Hull on saturday
  • 100-0, all Yan.
  • another tight game..but if we play as we did on Saturday from the off then I reckon we could 'nick' it......I predicted 1-1 on Saturday....so for tomorrow I'm going 2-1 addicks in a tense game
  • 1-1 I reckon. Late equaliser, from us this time.
  • I predicted a 1- 1 result for Saturday so hopefully going to be correct with a 2-1 Addicks win, Yann and Pritch with the goals.
  • I think Leicester will go 1-0 up early on and we will huff and puff for 80 mins before a second Leicester goal sparks a mass exodus.
  • 2-1 Charlton
  • The most important thing isnt the opposition, its the focus on playing as a team as if every game is the last you will ever play. Be relentless and dont stop to think how well you are playing. Do this and we will win....it is so easy to be overawed by the opposition. Thankfully Charlton haven't for a long time (possibly Fulham away last season) Powell keeps them focused and that is one of his strengths. I am so looking forward to tomorrow night win lose or draw.