Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Ath v Leicester City - Championship - 21 August 2012 - Preview, Predictions & Line-ups

124»

Comments

• Options
    Disagree completely with Muttley that we have better players than Leciester. Will take a point tonight, 1-1 again, but Leicester are a very strong side. Their midfield is excellent, be a very strong test this one.
  • Options
    To be honest will be pleased with a draw ....
  • Options
    SCP will have done his homework, so let them worry about us.

Our job as supporters is to roar the lads on.
  • Options

Leicester are simply better than us on paper and most likely will finish a bit ahead of us at the end of the season. When I saw the fixture list, to me the first two games were more about how we performed than the results. Whether the players could make the step up.

They showed they could on Saturday and the result was a bonus (and should have been even better). More of the same performance tonight and no matter the result I'll be happy. Can then think about expecting more against Hull.

Close, well competed game ending 0-1 leicester. Anything else is another unexpected bonus.

• Options
    In terms of quality on the pitch, Leicester are probably streets ahead.

In terms of confidence, battle and support - we can match anyone in this league. Saturday showed that.
  • Options
    They may have better individual players than Charlton.

But that doesn't neccessarily make Leicester a better team.
  • Options
    Charlton: Hamer, Wiggins, Morrison, Cort, Solly, Jackson (c), Hollands, Stephens, Pritchard, Wright-Phillips, Kermorgant.
  • Options
    Charlton subs: Sullivan, Taylor, Green, Kerkar, Cook, Wilson, Smith.
  • Options
    Leicester: Schmeichel (gk), De Laet, Konchesky, Drinkwater, Morgan (c), Marshall, Vardy, Dyer, James, Beckford, Moore
  • Options
    Leicester subs: Logan, Danns, King, Waghorn, Schlupp, Knockaert, Nugent
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That is some bench for Leicester
  • Options
    would have any one of the forwards on their bench.