Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who prefers an All Red Kit?

2»

Comments

• Options

Green and Purple should be our away colours !!

Paisley ?
  • Options
    White shirts with a red shoulder flash as I think it was called.
  • Options

Red White Red - home
    White Red White or All Black - away

• Options
    Deadred said:

cafctom said:

Red and white are our colors.

And black.
    First time I can remember black in the kit was the socks in the early to mid 60's with all white kit with red shoulders. I'm a traditionalist, only ever Red shirts and White shorts for me and White shirts Black Shorts away (cup final winning kit)
    I know traditionally black is not in the kit but I still feel our colours are red white and black because of the badge.
  • Options
    I really enjoy the all red when we play in it ... I think it looks great ... BUT we can't copy Liverpool would be an appalling idea and we would lose our heritage ...
  • Options
    Think of the extra shout you would put in the RED ARMY chants
  • Options
    edited August 2012

Deadred said:

cafctom said:

Red and white are our colors.

And black.
    First time I can remember black in the kit was the socks in the early to mid 60's with all white kit with red shoulders. I'm a traditionalist, only ever Red shirts and White shorts for me and White shirts Black Shorts away (cup final winning kit)
    I know traditionally black is not in the kit but I still feel our colours are red white and black because of the badge.
    Good point and the black socks with red 'shoulder flash' (for the benefit of the malaysia addick) kit came in at around the same time as the current badge, well the sword anyway. Another reason why black should be part of the away kit imo.
  • Options
    Red shirts of course....but the CORRECT traditional shade of red PLEASE!!!!
  • Options
    Home kit has to be Red Shirt, White Shorts, and Red or White socks, perfer red socks though.
  • Options
    I like Yellow for away kit though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dave2l said:

I think we should change our shorts to red as our general home kit. It just looks alot better as it did at Birmingham.

Alot more 'Charlton like' instead of Manu, What do you think?

I think you should go and support Palace if you like changing things all the time.

Personally I believe a club's tradition should be respected.
  • Options
    It was a minor suggestion to see what people thought. Bit OTT to say I should support palace. Actually hurt!
  • Options
    I hate us in all red. I'd go back to it being white shirts when we don't clash, black shorts when we play teams like Birmingham and Leicester away. That's a proper Charlton kit.
  • Options
    LIVERPOOL
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

It was a minor suggestion to see what people thought. Bit OTT to say I should support palace. Actually hurt!

Agreed .. and I would like to see us play in all red.
  • Options
    No Question for me Red Shirts, White Shorts and red socks home and white shirt, red or black shorts away. All red? never!
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Stebo said:

nah white shorts are traditional.

we've only once had an all red kit, back in the summer of 69.

when Bryan Adams was our kit supplier.

Thank you - who was responsible for that line was starting to bug me!
  • Options
    I like an all-red kit: basque, stockings, suspenders, high heels - oops, sorry, wrong forum!
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

I like an all-red kit: basque, stockings, suspenders, high heels - oops, sorry, wrong forum!

LOL...not the wrong forum at all....just the wrong thread!

• Options
    A nice Barcelona looking kit would be nice..............................................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafcfan said:

but do you have the figure for it !!?? (:-;)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    No.

I support Charlton and they play in red shirts and white shorts. If I was that shallow i was bothered about what kit colours " look good" then I would probably go and support someone else. I'm not.
  • Options
    Its although I said "If we don't change to an all red kit I'm not supporting charlton anymore, who's with me?"

It's a like a man or woman having a different style haircut to what they usually have. It doesn't change them, they just think, might have my hair this style because it might look better.

I base the thread mostly on the Birmingham game because the kit looked really good.

To sum up after last night.
    Red shirt White shirts red socks is the only home kit to have!!
  • Options
    Just a quick question on kits. On saturday i want to buy a shirt with my name on it is that possible in the club shop ?
  • Options
    Yeh got mine done, think it adds another tenner roughly depending on amount of words
  • Options
    @how much did you pay dave ?