Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

muse

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2012

Seeing them at the O2 in October. What age range do you get at their gigs? Me, my bro, Mum and Dad are all going. Parents are mid 50's but very young at heart. They are worried they may be a tad out of place. Opinions anyone?!?</

well I'm 58 and not dead yet, I still enjoy live music just not venues where you need binoculars to see anything.

• Options
    Preferred their earlier material but not a massive fan overall. That said, their reputation as one of the best live acts in the world is well deserved. Absolutely fantastic live.
  • Options
    totally stunning gig at Glastonbury a few years back ... think it was their first one there, probably about 2004
  • Options
    Saw them at V Festival a few years ago (2007 ish). I personally think they are over rated. Most of the songs sounded the same.
  • Options
    Well, I was sat on the top tier at the back of Wembley Stadium when I saw them in 2010. Probably as far away from it as you can be. And I came away from it still absolutely blown away.
  • Options
    I've seen them live and, whilst they are a tight live band with a good show, I've seen several better live bands. Earliest albums were ok but I find a lot of their music, especially their more recent albums, to be a bit whiny/pretentious/rubbish. That Olympics song is bloody dreadful too.
  • Options
    They are from Teignmouth in Devon so have a real soft spot for them.....used to be my summer holiday spot in the 80's as a kid and my future wife is also from the town!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    it's all getting a bit confusing. ok all those who like muse put your hands up, ok all those who don't put your hands up, really how revealing. thanks
  • Options
    Some of the lyrics are a bit weird, but musically Matt Bellamy is very talented, the Exogenesis Symphony is a quality piece of music
  • Options
    I like muse and will be seeing them at the O2.