Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dean Hammond in talks

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Nah - he's always telling porkies.
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

DeeBee said:

Saga Lout said:

My butcher tells me Solly is going to West Ham.... I suspect he does not have any insider knowledge...

perhaps he's going to get a slice of the action? I wouldn't steak my house on it

Is it possible you could get him on Charltonlife so we could meat him?
    Nah - he's always telling porkies.
    What a silly ssausage.
  • Options
    Very cleaver you lot.
  • Options
    Do people reckon this is still likely to happen?
  • Options

Do people reckon this is still likely to happen?

No

• Options
    if Stephens goes ... yes, if he stays ... NO
  • Options
    Think it's a bit too late for this one. Might be a loan with a view to a permanent move in a week or so.
  • Options
    What?!
    Replace our most creative midfielder with another boring defensive "tidy-upper"

Mind boggles...
  • Options
    Really dissapointed if this does not happen now, he would of been a great signing, a captain/leader on the pitch plus would allow Hollands to be more attacking, which is when he was at his best last season playing with Hughes.
  • Options
    Would have been an excellent signing - let's see what happens - still a few hours to go!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He'll probably end up at Brighton again
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Think we may see him come in on loan until January with an option/agreement to make it permanent at that point, like the situation with Cort last season.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Just heard this from the same reliable source that told me about Fuller 3 days before it happened. Downside Stephen's deffo going 2-2.5 mil.

We shall see who's telling the lies here or not here.... Some pretending to be itk

Still sure about stephens deffo going?
  • Options
    According to the local BBC South Today news down here, Dean Hammond has joined Charlton from Southampton

• Options
    D_F_T said:

According to the local BBC South Today news down here, Dean Hammond has joined Charlton from Southampton

When was that broadcast?
  • Options
    D_F_T said:

really .. tell us more
  • Options
    Hammond still in talks?
    Hope he's quicker on the pitch!
  • Options
    Nothing on BBC South sport website.
  • Options
    now that would be interesting...keep Dale and buy/loan Hammond!!
  • Options
    Southampton have just confirmed Gaston Ramirez. Maybe that will open the door for Hammond to move on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Southampton have just signed a midfielder so maybe, hope it does would be a very good signing
  • Options
    Please let this happen, for me would be the player that gives us a very strong chance at top 10 assuming none of are main team leave.
  • Options

Greenie said:

Just heard this from the same reliable source that told me about Fuller 3 days before it happened. Downside Stephen's deffo going 2-2.5 mil.

We shall see who's telling the lies here or not here.... Some pretending to be itk

Who's telling lies that's a bit harsh!? Just reporting what I have been told! How old r u? 6?
  • Options

Please let this happen, for me would be the player that gives us a very strong chance at top 10 assuming none of are main team leave.

Agree 100%

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Who's telling lies that's a bit harsh!? Just reporting what I have been told! How old r u? 6?
    Still time for your prediction's from your sources to come off so no one is telling any lie's about their sources at the moment

Is stephens still DEFFO going?

And yeah I am 6 great guess mate
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Hammond's wife has said on Twitter that there is no truth in this.

I can't imagine Deano will get much first team action this season, so wouldn't rule out a loan move in the next month or so.
  • Options
    Wonder where that story came from then
  • Options
    snooty cow
  • Options
    Someone tell her we are in a Royal Borough.