Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dean Hammond in talks

124»

Comments

• Options
    Signed for Brighton.
  • Options
    Season long loan. That's a bummer...
  • Options
    Suspect he'd only have come if Stephens went, shame though - seems to be the sort of midfielder that we could do with.
  • Options
    another bullshit rumour quashed.

someone ITK to a reporter over a crackly telephone line ' yeah hammond's off to brighton.' reporter: 'what, charlton? ok.' itk: 'no I said brighton.' reporter: 'yeah charlton, thats what I thought you said.'
  • Options
    Not really. Had Stephens gone then he probably would've come.
  • Options
    really? I cant imagine that because stephens hadn't gone, he suddenly ended up in a loan move to brighton instead...I suspect that it was them all along
  • Options

really? I cant imagine that because stephens hadn't gone, he suddenly ended up in a loan move to brighton instead...I suspect that it was them all along

I think we would have been interested had Stephens gone. Whether he would have chosen us over Brighton is another matter. No need to worry now anyway.
  • Options
    He may have had the offer of a loan deal to Brighton on the cards

Scp heard about it thought if dale goes he might be worth it so takes a trip to the midweek game to have a butchers

He then makes contact with sthampton and explains the situation

Dale falls through and Hammond goes to the original plan
  • Options
    Stop talking sense NLA
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Just wanted to post the 100th post on this thread.

Thank you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry JT I think it's the lack of cider

• Options

He'll probably end up at Brighton again

Eyethangewe.

• Options
    Dale Stephens was wanted by a Premier League club, Dean Hammond was discarded by one. I know who I'd prefer...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Would you have him now, played yesterday for Brighton didn't he ?
  • Options
    God sake, I hadnt read any of this thread from last year and thought we were back to signing Reo Coker and we were getting 2.5 for Stephens. Didnt even look at the date.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

God sake, I hadnt read any of this thread from last year and thought we were back to signing Reo Coker and we were getting 2.5 for Stephens. Didnt even look at the date.

THIS - Just did exactly the same thing

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Almonds said:

Would you have him now, played yesterday fro Brighton didn't he ?

You're nuts, Almonds.

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Yep, me too.
  • Options
    I think Hammond will end up at Brighton , not sure we'll sell Stephens to Villa though , might get Fuller , i hear he's looking for a new club.
  • Options
    Hammond ? .. I heard that he's a bit of an organ
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hammond ? .. I heard that he's a bit of an organ

But he does get pumped up before a game...next please.

• Options
    boom boom
  • Options
    As per the others, above, I can't believe how much of my afternoon I just spent scanning through an 8 month old thread with no news whatsoever as a punch line!
  • Options

I think Hammond will end up at Brighton , not sure we'll sell Stephens to Villa though , might get Fuller , i hear he's looking for a new club.

I've heard we're signing that Baldock fella from West Ham