Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cricket World Cup 20/20

13»

Comments

• Options
    64 -5 off 13 SL now need 10.5 an over
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    bit of a damp squib final ... the Windies are getting good at this game... Gibson (a tough old ex county pro) & Sammy have got some discipline into the side .. the batting can be absolutely stunning, the bowling is disciplined and tight, the fielding ? .. compared to a year ago .. 300% better. I don't think though that this side is the least bit interested anymore in Test cricket. The top WI players earn a fortune in the IPL, why bother with boring old 5 day cricket ?
  • Options
    SL are choking.
  • Options

bit of a damp squib final ... the Windies are getting good at this game... Gibson (a tough old ex county pro) & Sammy have got some discipline into the side .. the batting can be absolutely stunning, the bowling is disciplined and tight, the fielding ? .. compared to a year ago .. 300% better. I don't think though that this side is the least bit interested anymore in Test cricket. The top WI players earn a fortune in the IPL, why bother with boring old 5 day cricket ?

Disagree with the damp squib bit, this has been a fascinating final, Windies looked dead and buried after 12 overs of their innings, yet managed to claw it back to 138, and SL looked in commnad for first 6/7 of their innings - just proves what a magnificent innings it was of Marlon Samuels, and that Windies arent a 1 man team.!
  • Options

Disagree with the damp squib bit, this has been a fascinating final, Windies looked dead and buried after 12 overs of their innings, yet managed to claw it back to 138, and SL looked in commnad for first 6/7 of their innings - just proves what a magnificent innings it was of Marlon Samuels, and that Windies arent a 1 man team.!
    true .. I'll rephrase .. the game has FINISHED like a damp squib
  • Options
    hahahahaha or is it ???
  • Options

true .. I'll rephrase .. the game has FINISHED like a damp squib
    Do you still think so? after 25 off the Rampaul over ??!! It hasnt finished yet !
  • Options
    just the death throes of a rapidly expiring team
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Going to have a few quid on Windies

I love it when I don't listen to my own tips
  • Options
    My tenner will do nicely !!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    because I used to love her .. but it's all over now .. fine win by the windies .. this team could be the top at 50 and 20 overs for quite a while
  • Options
    the same west indes that looked third rate over her earlier in the year?