Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Clarke scoring goals

2»

Comments

• Options
    just scored yet again vs portsmouth
  • Options
    Scored5 games on the trot !
  • Options
    He didn't really get a chance with us, one start I think and a few minutes as a sub on occasions.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    He isn't good enough for us, thats why. He's good enough for Scunthorpe, and suits their style of play which is OK for a team that hopes to survive in League 1. We were never looking to do that, and he was never good enough for us.
  • Options
    definitely wouldnt wanna give him another chance, shouldnt have got him in the first place after his clash with di canio hes not worth the hassle
  • Options
    Horses for courses
  • Options

definitely wouldnt wanna give him another chance, shouldnt have got him in the first place after his clash with di canio hes not worth the hassle

So that was all Clarkes fault?

Judging by other antics Di Canio gets up to I wouldn't be too sure.
  • Options

He isn't good enough for us, thats why. He's good enough for Scunthorpe, and suits their style of play which is OK for a team that hopes to survive in League 1. We were never looking to do that, and he was never good enough for us.

Maybe he just needed a run out. 5 in 5 is top class even at this level and harder to achieve in a more limited team.
    I wouldn't be so hasty in rulling his out. If he gets another 30ish we will have an 8 million striker on our books.