Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mobile Upgrade Time

2»

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone actually recommend an iPhone 5 then?
  • Options
    Anyone got/recommend a Windows phone?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Got the Nokia 820. £50 and £15.50 per month. Windows has not got the range of Apps that Android and Apple have but has everything I need and Windows 8 makes Apple and Android op systems look and feel very dated. Plus you can take the back off to change the battery and add an SD memory card.
  • Options
    cafc_joe said:

Does anyone actually recommend an iPhone 5 then?

I think it's good but it is my first Iphone, had a blackberry before. Only thing I dont like about it is that the battery is crap. All these wonderful apps but use any of them and they rinse out the battery quick time.

• Options
    Just don't get a BlackBerry - Dog shite.
  • Options

Got the Nokia 820. £50 and £15.50 per month. Windows has not got the range of Apps that Android and Apple have but has everything I need and Windows 8 makes Apple and Android op systems look and feel very dated. Plus you can take the back off to change the battery and add an SD memory card.

Your fixation with batteries is almost as bad as Lens fixation with the EU ;0)

• Options

Just don't get a BlackBerry - Dog shite.

I quite liked the Blackberry, easy to use but the apps are dog shit compared to the Iphone5.
  • Options
    The contrcat is up on my wife's phone - which I'm paying for - She doesn't want to change it for another - should I be able to negotiate a cheaper monthly rate which can be cancelled at any time? Grateful for any advice.

• Options
    Nexus 4 - If you can track one down.

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Microsoft has royally buggered up most of its mobile software. No reason to think Windows 8 mobile won't go the same way.

Haven't seen anything in the o/s that would make me choose it over Android which has the added bonus of total config freedom, open source developers and a vastly superior app market.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The contrcat is up on my wife's phone - which I'm paying for - She doesn't want to change it for another - should I be able to negotiate a cheaper monthly rate which can be cancelled at any time? Grateful for any advice.

You can negotiate a much much cheaper rate, if you stand your ground. Don't know about the cancelling at any time bit though. Maybe get a one year contract.
  • Options
    Samsung galaxy s3. Best phone I've ever had. Made the switch from iphone. S3 is the doggies boobies
  • Options
    Anyone on here know anything about the Sony Xperia Z? Due out end of the month, from what I have seen it looks like a properly put together piece of kit