Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nick Clegg is sorry

2»

Comments

• Options
    LenGlover said:

The Lib Dems broke their promise re tuition fees.

Labour and Conservatives both broke their promise re the European Constitution / Lisbon Treaty.

You get what you deserve if you vote for any of these parties again in my opinion.

Agreed!

However aside from the top 3, you have the BNP who are a racist party who wants an all white Britain and they have a leader who was one of the top people for National Front. You have the Greens who it's party leader has raised a number of local council taxes in Brighton and believe it's best we give the Falklands back to Argentina when clearly the Falkenders want to be part of the UK.

So who's left? UKIP, who believe we need to leave the EU but want a simple trade deal with Europe without any political involement. Wants a fairer tax system where the lowest paid get away paying huge taxes, wants to bring university fees down and as far as the ecomony is concerned they want real cuts and stop the regulated burden that small busisnesses are suffering so they can employ more people.

Now, you may think UKIP are the same as the Tories, Lib Dems and Labour who would brake their promises but here is some simple facts - It's party leader was previously commuting to London as a businessman and did not have anything to do with politic's. UKIP's deputy leader Paul Nuttal previously worked as a Education advisor. David Cameron, Brown, Milliband and Nick Clegg are a bunch of college kids who never had a job, set up a business, set up a charity or served the army. So who would you rather have, college kids or people with real experience of life? I know who I would prefer.

This is why I am voting for UKIP in the next election because all the other parties are as bad as each other for totally different reasons.
  • Options
    This is the sort of thing you would expect to see in an episide of The Thick Of It!
  • Options
    Well you would wouldn't you? A discussion about politics and a TV comedy about politics...
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Put a tie on you anus