Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall

Didnt know there is a millwall in Sandwich in Kent. Its on the town map. Looked up the origins and it says its a 16th century wall where millers used to have a shit . Truly the origins of the Bermondsey Millwall.

Comments

• Options
    A Shit Sandwich ?
  • Options
    have you thought that one through afka?
  • Options
    Probably not. Drunk
  • Options
    you'll get your shit sandwich joke in one day mate, dont give up!
  • Options
    bloodnut said:

Lol, I have your favourite saveloy and chips in hand as we speak. No worse way to end the night than with a shite bag of chips :-(

• Options

bloodnut said:

Lol, I have your favourite saveloy and chips in hand as we speak. No worse way to end the night than with a shite bag of chips :-(

• Options
    good effort afka!
  • Options
    The saveloy is the king of the chip shop FACT
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Prefer a sausage in batter myself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What about a Stonner Kebab?
  • Options
    DA9 said:

It's called a FISH and chip shop, the clue is there you buffoon... ;-)

• Options
    DA9 said:

you know it da9, nothing like a saveloy treat to make your haddock and chips meal complete!

UP THE SAVELOY!!!
  • Options
    My mate Timmy moved to Wales, after being there for 3 odd years without returning, when he did we took a stroll up to the Fox in Nuxley village, on the way back he set his eye balls on Mr Mans fish and chip shop at the top of Nuxley road, his eyes lit up in a way i'd never seen before!! He dashed off with a great big grin on his mooey, and when he returned to where we was waiting for him, he had, 4, yes FOUR saveloys wrapped in paper!!! They dont do em out in Wales well not where he lives anyway!! Was quite comical watching this big oaf munching his way through 4 of em lol!
  • Options
    MCS said:

My mate Timmy moved to Wales, after being there for 3 odd years without returning, when he did we took a stroll up to the Fox in Nuxley village, on the way back he set his eye balls on Mr Mans fish and chip shop at the top of Nuxley road, his eyes lit up in a way i'd never seen before!! He dashed off with a great big grin on his mooey, and when he returned to where we was waiting for him, he had, 4, yes FOUR saveloys wrapped in paper!!! They dont do em out in Wales well not where he lives anyway!! Was quite comical watching this big oaf munching his way through 4 of em lol!

I once went to a fish and chip in Taunton that closed every night at 7pm !! WTF!!

• Options
    EVERYTHING in Taunton closes at 7pm.
  • Options

DA9 said:

It's called a FISH and chip shop, the clue is there you buffoon... ;-)

LOL.....youve had too much sun fella :-)
  • Options
    bloodnut said:

DA9 said:

you know it da9, nothing like a saveloy treat to make your haddock and chips meal complete!

UP THE SAVELOY!!!
    Amen Brother, dont let the luddites tell you otherwise.
  • Options
    An old Glaswegian pal of mine from the late 80's had never heard of them when he first hit the big smoke when he moved darn sarf for a job.
  • Options

MCS said:

I once went to a fish and chip in Taunton that closed every night at 7pm !! WTF!!

Theres one in Swanscombe that keeps strange hours like that.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

MCS said:

few my way in East Sussex close at 8pm

• Options
    MCS said:

• Options
    bloodnut said:

PMSL

• Options
    DA9 said:

This ! first thing I purchase when visting my parents, the chip shops down here in Devon rarely sell them.
  • Options
  • Options
    now then .. now then
  • Options
    The Mac Lads had a track "what the f++ks a savaloy?" Northern to55ers
  • Options
    is saveloy really pig brains and seasoning? what an immense taste!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    do people dip their savaloy? sometimes when im feeling adventurous i like to dip mine in brown.