Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall

2»

Comments

• Options

do people dip their savaloy? sometimes when im feeling adventurous i like to dip mine in brown.

?

• Options

do people dip their savaloy? sometimes when im feeling adventurous i like to dip mine in brown.

You want the Brighton or pink lions forums

• Options
    to far Gary
  • Options
  • Options
    Large cod, half rack of ribs and a saveloy with large chips

Proper hungover food
  • Options
    along with afkas ever long and misplaced shit sandwich joke i dont think valleygary has thought that one through!
  • Options
    banterrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    Archbishop of Banterbury
  • Options
    The Banterbury Tales
  • Options

Large cod, half rack of ribs and a saveloy with large chips

Proper hungover food

Rack of ribs from a chippy?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

The Mac Lads had a track "what the f++ks a savaloy?" Northern to55ers

......No gravy at the chippy
    And whats a Saveloy......

Philistines

• Options
    DA9 said:

DA9 said:

The saveloy is the king of the chip shop FACT

It's called a FISH and chip shop, the clue is there you buffoon... ;-)

LOL.....youve had too much sun fella :-)
    Probably mate... :-D

• Options
    What's actually in a savaloy ?
  • Options

banterrrrrrrrrr

banter-sore-ass in your case vg!

;~)
  • Options
    Shit sandwich!
  • Options

Find out and you'll never eat one again.
  • Options
    Actually I couldn't resist googling it. Seems like a lot of spare piggy bits including brains. It's a no from me.
  • Options

Find out and you'll never eat one again.
    "I wouldn't want my lips and arse 'oles served in any other way"

• Options
    Must admit i do like the occasional sav'n'chips.
  • Options

MCS said:

My mate Timmy moved to Wales, after being there for 3 odd years without returning, when he did we took a stroll up to the Fox in Nuxley village, on the way back he set his eye balls on Mr Mans fish and chip shop at the top of Nuxley road, his eyes lit up in a way i'd never seen before!! He dashed off with a great big grin on his mooey, and when he returned to where we was waiting for him, he had, 4, yes FOUR saveloys wrapped in paper!!! They dont do em out in Wales well not where he lives anyway!! Was quite comical watching this big oaf munching his way through 4 of em lol!

I once went to a fish and chip in Taunton that closed every night at 7pm !! WTF!!

A chippy in Hull used to close for lunch....

Actually I couldn't resist googling it. Seems like a lot of spare piggy bits including brains. It's a no from me.

Eaten pigs brains a couple of times out here, it's not the worst thing I've eaten here. (100 year old eggs definitely top that table)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    How could we forget this guy. Ex-policeman thug who was carried to safety by a BLM protester used to work undercover as a hooligan | Daily Mail Online

One or two incidents, what is that per match? 

I've never been on a Millwall forum, just had a quick peek. First thread I opened, someone casual racists complaining that there are to many Muslims in London, not one single person pulled this guy up.

Sadiq Khan | Millwall Forum (vitalfootball.co.uk)

I don't need to provide any more proof, it's all here.
  • Options
    What happened to the other ‘Wall thread?
  • Options
    What happened to the other ‘Wall thread?
    Was reading it earlier this afternoon and it was going the same way as all other recent threads that have been pulled, so I would assume this is the same.  Got to feel for the mods who have to keep dealing with this nonsense
  • Options
    rigger??
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    That was my thread. I had 95 comment notifications on it and couldn't read them. Was it that bad? The thread wasn't meant to cause grief. Apologies to the mods for whatever was said. 
  • Options
    FFS, I lost some likes as well. :angry:
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/w8Ywyfk2hUY For those who missed it on the other thread, here’s the vid again. I took it as a warning. Enjoy.
  • Options
    rigger??
    Alright 'ave