Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sammy Clingan

Comments

• Options
    I thought he came from the planet Kronos.
  • Options
    edited September 2012

Feck me, no wonder Coventry are up shit creeek if they are paying an average player like him 12K per week.

No way in the world we would pay him that sort of dough.

They weren't, Ormy.

It's been reported he was on 8k a week at Cov.

They asked him to renew his contract - and apparently he said he wanted 12k.
    No deal, said Cov and showed him the door.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Feck me, no wonder Coventry are up shit creeek if they are paying an average player like him 12K per week.

No way in the world we would pay him that sort of dough.

They weren't, Ormy.

It's been reported he was on 8k a week at Cov.

They asked him to renew his contract - and apparently he said he wanted 12k.
    No deal, said Cov and showed him the door.

He asked for a 50% pay rise AFTER his team were relegated ?
  • Options
    If he signs for us, will someone 'compose' a song for him - to the tune of 'Money, Money Money', perhaps.
  • Options
    Has been training with us since Monday
  • Options

Has been training with us since Monday

Can see him joining now.
  • Options
    I suspect that all this talk of 12k a week demands is actually LOB.
  • Options
    Classic mixup
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Looks / sounds alright to me (video above excepted). Doesn't look like we will be picking up any more premiership castoffs any time soon...
    How come we could get Ephraim in League 1, but not now?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Powell discusses Clingan

http://bit.ly/UNm0wS

• Options
    “He has been training and has looked OK.”
    Calm down Chris
  • Options
    That is not Sammy Clingan in the picture at Palace.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

SE10 said:

Blokes a complete tw@t.

If it is not on the OS then I don't believe it. and I am hoping neither he nor Reo Coker are rubbing off on our youngsters

I should bloody well hope not too
  • Options
    edited September 2012

That is not Sammy Clingan in the picture at Palace.

Good spot, photographer had him down in the caption with Scannell.

• Options

Powell discusses Clingan

http://bit.ly/UNm0wS

Is Powell doing the Pasa Doble in that picture?
  • Options
    Just read on Twitter that the clingon might be playing for our u21s tonight, did we sign him then and I've missed it somewhere or am I being mental,
    or a n other!

Help!
  • Options
    "The combative midfielder, who left Coventry City following the expiration of his contract at the end of last season, has been training with the Addicks over the past two weeks and is eligible as to play as a non-contracted player".
  • Options
    Don't want to judge a book by its cover but the guy looks as though he could be a bit of a dick and have had this confirmed to me by a friend of someone who has met him. Then again I didn't think Danny Green looked like the most approachable person when he joined and he's probably one of the nicest lads in the squad, very easy to talk to.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Forza I think you may have answered your own question twice in the same sentence! Nice one dude lol
  • Options
    MCS said:

Forza I think you may have answered your own question twice in the same sentence! Nice one dude lol

Not asking any question, just making a point. No question marks = No questions asked
  • Options
    JT said:

Last 3 clubs;

Forest - Relegated
    Norwich - Relegated
    Coventry - Relegated

Oh no better not sign him then
  • Options

Don't want to judge a book by its cover but the guy looks as though he could be a bit of a dick and have had this confirmed to me by a friend of someone who has met him. Then again I didn't think Danny Green looked like the most approachable person when he joined and he's probably one of the nicest lads in the squad, very easy to talk to.

Classic

He looks like a dick - brilliant
  • Options
    It's Bradley JORDAN not Bradley Morgan.
  • Options
    U all don't no Sammy Clingan.i no him from Coventry.he is the nicest guy u could meet.was the best player in the Coventry team.so don't judge him
  • Options
    U all don't no Sammy Clingan.i no him from Coventry.he is the nicest guy u could meet.was the best player in the Coventry team.so don't judge him
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Courtney Harris another trialist. A profile on Sky Sports says he was with Bromley and Fulham.
  • Options
    Is James Loveridge the son of our former player Jimmy ?