Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs. Blackburn | 29th September 2012 | Match Preview, Predictions, Teams, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    OK with Kean leaving I am changing my prediction.

2-1 Charlton, COYR
  • Options
    for fear of making myself look stupid with my earlier prediction and now knowing kean has gone AND how much people look to my predictions for guidance then a change must be made to my final score...

4-1 haddocks.
  • Options
    Put my money where my mouth is..............the kiss of death.........and bet on Charlton at 15/8 to win.
    If we loose, blame me. If I wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.
  • Options
    Heavy defeat for us I think. Very pessimistic, I know. Think Kean leaving will help rather than hinder the players.
    I hope I'm wrong.
  • Options
    No idea whether kean leaving will give blackburn a lift or not ....think the game will tighten up 1-2 to rovers now
  • Options

dave85 said:

KEAN IN

Think you'll find it's Kean out !!

KEAN OUT!
  • Options

Put my money where my mouth is..............the kiss of death.........and bet on Charlton at 15/8 to win.
    If we loose, blame me. If I wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.

at least you know how to read and write...

• Options
    Beautiful sunny, crisp Autumn morning here in the South East. Have a feeling this is going to be a decent game today.
  • Options
    We will win today

Fuller will score first then Rhodes pen to equalise

Dale Stephens will nick one in the last minute

However we will lose hamer and Hollands to injury

If this happens will do lottery tonight

Prediction

1 nil addicks
  • Options

We will win today

Fuller will score first then Rhodes pen to equalise

Dale Stephens will nick one in the last minute

However we will lose hamer and Hollands to injury

If this happens will do lottery tonight

Prediction

1 nil addicks

Slightly vague prediction there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    with Kean gone we'll get thumped 0-4
  • Options
    Can see it the other way...hopefully a tonking for them! 4-1 to us (60-1 on Paddy Power)!! COME ON YOU REDS!!!
  • Options
    Now the war at Blackburn is over, with Kean going, we will see a united away crowd at the Valley. They will be fired up and we will need to be very strong and match their intensity. (also on the field!!!) We need to make the most of our wings. I'd like to see Solly back at RB and play Evina... 2v2
  • Options
    Leaving shortly for The Valley - got me lucky cacks on - 3 - 1. COYR
  • Options

Now the war at Blackburn is over, with Kean going, we will see a united away crowd at the Valley. They will be fired up and we will need to be very strong and match their intensity. (also on the field!!!) We need to make the most of our wings. I'd like to see Solly back at RB and play Evina... 2v2

I'd be amazed if they bring 1000.
  • Options
    The lifer that said 3-2 hamer last minute! Was you thinking of when friedel did that for rovers then jensen scored winner seconds later with lovely volley ;)
  • Options
    I'm hoping for a 2-1

My concern is fuller and BWP being relief upon too much.

With ric up top on his own I'd think an attacking midfield might be better with someone (jacko) to roam and feed off him and two advanced wingers (green and kerkar or cook) then Stephens and Hollands holding in a 4-2-3-1
  • Options

Nice day for it but this could be a long afternoon examination of how good we really are at this higher level against some decent quality players.

No pressure on us though. They were Premiership last year and we were League 1.

Just wish they hadn't sacked Kean yesterday.

Agree with 4-2-3-1 suggestion from Swisdom with BWP sacrificed for another midfielder but SCP will never do it.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    we need to be at their throats and snarling from the off .. we want those 3 points !! .. come on you Addicks >>>>>>>
  • Options
    I see Rhodes scoring in this one so we'll have to pop up with at least a couple of goals. Hope Bradley has his shooting boots on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-1 to the reds
  • Options
    Blackburn had sold about 900 before yesterday, but from a look at their forums it seems a lot have made a last minute decision to go thanks to Kean's departure.

I think they'll have too much for us today. Losing would be no disgrace. 0-1.
  • Options
    So hard to call. Players wont be happy Kean has gone as apparently they all loved him, but a good win last time out which must have got the confidence flowing a bit.

Powell to name an unchanged side and Charlton to roll out 1-0 winners.

Fuller '38
  • Options
    Just been told Fuller was seen driving away from the ground 2 minutes ago !!
  • Options
    Please tell me that's a joke.....
  • Options
    If it is its not fucking funny
  • Options
    Nope he's got virus !
  • Options
    No . Friend saw him driving out of the west stand car park. I'm hoping it is a bad case of mistaken identity.
  • Options
    bobcafc7 said:

Nope he's got virus !

Is there a source for that?
  • Options
    My ears and eyes .