Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good luck today Rick

Comments

• Options
    I guess if his name doesn't feature in the list of charlton's officials in the programme this pm we will know that the outcome of friday's meeting was predetermined.
  • Options
    Was listed in the programme.

Wasn't present at the game - well not in his usual seat anyway.

Actually there was a bloke in the North Lower who had a tenchcoat on and looked like he had a false beard, so perhaps he was there!
  • Options
    He was sitting in the East
  • Options
    He passed by me in the East Stand.Was going to ask him what was happening but he kept his head down.
  • Options

He was sitting in the East

Poor bugger. Real 'sent to Coventry' moment.

• Options
    dickplumb said:

He passed by me in the East Stand bogs.Was going to ask him what was happening but he kept his head down.

Jeez, can't the man even go for a leak in peace?!
    ;o)
  • Options
    Off_it said:

dickplumb said:

He passed by me in the East Stand bogs.Was going to ask him what was happening but he kept his head down.

Jeez, can't the man even go for a leak in peace?!
    ;o)
    You naughty boy off it.
  • Options
    I'm not surprised he kept his head down dick. I've stood next to you in the khazi before.

Intimidating is not the word.
  • Options
    He was in the Oak after the match. I didn't speak to him but I assume he was at the game.
  • Options
    Glad Rick has been sighted, thought for a while he'd been spirited away. Talking of which, I couldn't see either MS or TJ in the directors box. RM was there, but he's always there come rain, come heart attack. It's not unnusual for TJ not to be there but did anyone see MS? Is he still with us?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Man City played in London yesterday.
  • Options
    They won't be there they have no interest in our club
  • Options
    edited September 2012

Man City played in London yesterday.

Cheers, that hadn't computed. It seems the most plausible explanation.

• Options
    I haven't Slater there for a few weeks now.
  • Options

That's interesting and disturbing. Will be gone as soon as Cash gets out of the club completely. I doubt there is a queue to invest in football clubs though. Peter Varney been very quiet lately. Is he working behind the scenes to help us or just retired completely now ?
  • Options

That's interesting and disturbing. Will be gone as soon as Cash gets out of the club completely. I doubt there is a queue to invest in football clubs though. Peter Varney been very quiet lately. Is he working behind the scenes to help us or just retired completely now ?
    I don't how true this is but told yesterday that there are 2 interested parties in buying us. Was also told that the reason PV left was because he wants to start winding down and not work 25/8. Just idle chitchat.
  • Options
    Agree SHG, it is very disturbing. So who is actually running us, is it these nowhere men? Has Slater already gone from the public arena? I think we should be told.
  • Options

Off_it said:

razil said:

So when will we know anything?

Know about what???
    Disciplinary hearing today.

For what?
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

Off_it said:

razil said:

So when will we know anything?

Know about what???
    Disciplinary hearing today.

For what?

Who knows the details but that's between Rick and the club.

• Options

Was also told that the reason PV left was because he wants to start winding down and not work 25/8. Just idle chitchat.
    I am absolutely certain that is not the reason he left at all, and possibly someone was spinning you something there.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would just like to clarify that Rick was NOT at the game yesterday. He has been abducted by the mysterons, who continue to insert probes into every orafice. What people saw was a clone put in place to ease the restlessness of the natives.

I was told this by a friend of mine called Murray Richards, who says he knows the board members personally. This was also backed up my another mate, Jimmy Tonez.

Calm down and move along, nothing to see here..............................
  • Options
    Really Prague you seem well informed, why did PV leave then ?
  • Options

Really Prague you seem well informed, why did PV leave then ?

You expecting a straight answer?
  • Options
    No not really mate, but Prague has posted more in the last 2 months than the last 6 years and I just wondered if he wished to share any of his insider information with us.
  • Options
    I don't understand why this thread has veered off of subject, sure Airman would appreciate it...
  • Options
    PragueAddick is an anagram of Peter Varney.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

PragueAddick is an anagram of Peter Varney.

Anagrams not a strong point then Addicted???

;-)
  • Options

Glad Rick has been sighted, thought for a while he'd been spirited away. Talking of which, I couldn't see either MS or TJ in the directors box. RM was there, but he's always there come rain, come heart attack. It's not unnusual for TJ not to be there but did anyone see MS? Is he still with us?

I can confirm that neither MS nor TJ was in attendance yesterday. However, I'm pretty sure that Martin Protheroe was there and that I actually
    spoke to him , not realising who he was. Tall guy, younger than I had pictured , very smart suit & close cropped hair. Chris Parkes told me he is a nice guy but not a CEO ( and doesn't want to be) and it seems he has attended the majority of our games this season, both home & away.

Might have dreamt this but am aware that someone yesterday told me that MS will not be as much in evidence as he was at the Club as he wants to spend more time with his family.
  • Options
    Yes I bet he does, now that Cash has buggered off & he's only there to retrieve Cash's money (allegedly).
  • Options
    Nice to see you on here Rick. Hope all's well.