Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good luck today Rick

124»

Comments

• Options
    Thank you for confirming that FF. In your busy plebless social whirling schedule, did you have time to ascertain who exactly is running the club at the moment?
  • Options
    I'd imagine Slater was at Fulham, according to a Citeh fan MS went out to Madrid last week and got a clump of the spanish ob!
  • Options
    FF how close did you get to Protheroe!!!
  • Options
    I saw Rick go into the west stand entrance from the concourse to the ticket office after the game. well at least someone that looked like him.
  • Options

I saw Rick go into the west stand entrance from the concourse to the ticket office after the game. well at least someone that looked like him.

That could have been Ricks stunt double.

• Options

Did he come back out again 20 minutes later carrying a box and a potted plant?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Did he come back out again 20 minutes later carrying a box and a potted plant?
    No he came out carrying the head's of Tony Jiminez and the mysterions. ; )
  • Options

That could have been Ricks stunt double.

This could be deeper than the JFK saga.
  • Options
    is the Jury still out?
  • Options

is the Jury still out?

These guys don't use juries. They 'activate' 'assets', when they want someone to go away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Prothero & Murray were the only directors there on Sat.

Haven't seen Slater since the Hull game.
  • Options

Did he leave 10 minutes before the finish (to avoid the traffic) like all true WestStanders?

So who's signing things off then, we've brought in 3 loan signings, someone at the club must be authorising transfers, is this Protheroe at the moment?
  • Options

Thank you for confirming that FF. In your busy plebless social whirling schedule, did you have time to ascertain who exactly is running the club at the moment?

Well, was speaking to one of our Dept Heads ( no body) who said, basically no-one is in overall , day to day charge.

Reiterated the fact that all current Heads have been with the Club for a considerable time - the "newest" having started his job 9 years ago and as a result, they know the ropes pretty well. However, if there is a big decsion which requires discussion and a decision at a higher level, then I got the impression that Martin P would be contacted...but on the whole he is dealing with matters realted to the playing side of things.

Kap - touching distance & verbal communication. I can confirm he is NOT a cardboard cut out.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

is the Jury still out?

These guys don't use juries. They 'activate' 'assets', when they want someone to go away.
    "Target acquired"?

• Options
    On the OS 2nd October on advanced ticket sales for Barnsley.
    Head of Club development Rick Everitt is quoted as saying early sales are very promising.
    So it would appear that he is still around.
    Lets hope that it was all a storm in a teacup.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    If you're right I wish someone in the know would let us know the situation even if it's along the lines of 'Rick remains an employee of Charlton Athletic' and nothing more.
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

if it's along the lines of 'Rick remains an employee of Carlton Athletic' and nothing more.

Blimey, he must have shagged the owners misses if he's working there now ;-)
  • Options
    Maybe he is not allowed on here anymore in any capacity if he is to keep his job
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

If you're right I wish someone in the know would let us know the situation even if it's along the lines of 'Rick remains an employee of Charlton Athletic' and nothing more.

Are you talking about people on here or officially?

• Options

Maybe he is not allowed on here anymore in any capacity if he is to keep his job

He's lurking...last activity was 1 October
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Saga Lout said:

There are people on here who would know. Not sure about somebody coming on here to make an 'official' announcement - would that happen?
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

Saga Lout said:

There are people on here who would know. Not sure about somebody coming on here to make an 'official' announcement - would that happen?
    No, everything will be done through the "clique" as I type this the "clique" are making big big decisions. Keep your wits about you and remember the "clique" are secret.
  • Options
    I have no secret info but sometimes I think it might be beneficial to all involved if it remains a private matter.
  • Options
    Rick is alive, making comment on the west coast train thread @ 4:54am. He is still an addick and had to make a comment about trains.
  • Options
    Don't think the club would make a statement saying "Oh by the way, Rick is still here".

Would look a bit odd to those who don't read Charlton Life.
  • Options
    Wouldn't it be refreshing for employers to recognize when people have a passion for their work! What could be more valuable to them than people that love what they do, beyond just doing what their job requires?