Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who lives nearest to the ground?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Bristol: 1.1miles from Ashton Gate, 124 miles from the Valley
  • Options
    Ledge said:

Ledge said:

Surrey. Let me know if I win.

Where in Surrey I'm Surrey

Nigels
    Up yours
    Blimey, kipper season must have come early. Ledge is posting! :)
  • Options
    Live in SE26: Nearer selhurst than the Valley.
  • Options
    Ledge said:

Not me I am in carshalton

I'm just down the road in Wallington, Ledge. Far too many Palace around for my liking!

Have seen a bloke walking down the road a few times with a Charlton tattoo on his leg though.

• Options
    used to live in sandrock road, lewisham. in between spanner territory and charlton.

moved out two years ago. now live in leafy kent. still only 21 miles away though.
  • Options
    I reckon it's whoever lives in the last house in Floyd Road just before the gates and club 'superstore'. ...
  • Options
    Hither Green, 3.6 miles.
  • Options
    Well I live next to the beach at the most southern tip of the Isle of Wight... So surely the most Southerly fan in the UK (Unless my sister is reading this who claims to live nearer to the beach).
  • Options

I reckon it's whoever lives in the last house in Floyd Road just before the gates and club 'superstore'. ...

Use to be a right knob live there when I was a knipper.
  • Options
    Know the bloke that lives 3 doors up - Man United fan. Used to live at the Church Lane end of Wellington Gardens on the corner - could see the west from our front room. As for the Sheffield United fan that once tried to park in our driveway...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hear Fuller is looking for a gaff within walking distance. ;-)
  • Options
    March51 said:

Just moved to Ashtead (nr. Leatherhead) from Reigate way, Fanny. Are you in this direction then?

No wonder you didn't bother fixing the flagpole! ; )
  • Options

Know the bloke that lives 3 doors up - Man United fan. Used to live at the Church Lane end of Wellington Gardens on the corner - could see the west from our front room. As for the Sheffield United fan that once tried to park in our driveway...

Irish family? Know the sons well
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Lansdowne lane till March. Now I live plumstead common. Thank god as I don't have to listen to thousands of miserable wankers walking past going we were shit.... even after we had won.

I sense a lot of anger in you.
  • Options
    edited October 2012

March51 said:

Just moved to Ashtead (nr. Leatherhead) from Reigate way, Fanny. Are you in this direction then?

No wonder you didn't bother fixing the flagpole! ; )
    Ha, ha, nice one creepy. Actually I did fix it but the council kept moaning that the flag obscured the nearby road sign: seems taxi drivers kept getting lost out in the sticks! {:-)