Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Total disgrace

Comments

• Options
    Second yellow certainly looked like a dive from where I am in the East Stand.
  • Options
    Not at game but told my sister who's there that we'd been warned about a Watford diver it might be him who got sent off she sent back "Yes must be. Not got prog but his name was feerederici (summat likee that) that was his third dive. Hamer was going mental cos it was in the box. Not seen it that bad in years!"
  • Options
    When he got booked for encroaching the free kick I said he would get sent off for diving

So predictable I see what the OP means
  • Options

Last time I posted on here it was either to congratulate you for defeating us 2 0 at the valley last year on on your promotion. I am of course pleased we (eventually) joined you.

Just wanted to give you the heads up on your next opposition and one player in particular, but don`t worry, you will know who he is soon enough, for all the wrong reasons. Before I do I have to say they had two excellent Players in Fitz Hall (number 6) and Troy Deeney (number 9). They were both superb yesterday.

Unfortunately they had a Player called Forrestieri (number 41, not that it will take you long to notice him, i,e the first time one of your Players goes near him). He is the type of footballer I have fortunately only ever seen when watching International football or the Premiership. I can honestly say I have never seen a Player from the first minute till the time he got taken off (for his own safety) roll around and dive like him. Wait till you see him, an opposing Player goes near him and its the flick of the legs in the air, the neck flicking back at the same time as he throws himself to the floor and does a couple of rolls. This is an act that you have to endure all game. I never want to see the likes of him again on our football pitch and how he only got one yellow card for diving I will never know.

He is a total disgrace and a complete embarrassment to himself, Watford and football in general.

I hope you hammer Watford and for those of you with high blood pressure, I suggest you stay away for the good of your own health.

How right you were. An absolute disgrace to football!!!
  • Options
    Diving little scrotum
  • Options
    blamed it on his studs..... also zola said he slipped!
  • Options
    Let's be honest, the rest of the Watford team were hardly honest..
  • Options
    Not sure how Zola can say he slipped when he flung himself over and appealed for a penalty. As others have said he looked useful but does like to hit the deck a lot regardless of people near him.
  • Options

Lol

Is this the player that ran to Zola and gave him a hug

The boy seemed to like the grass on the highlights I saw

............yes, that was him, a complete and utter unashamed cheat. This thread will disappear between now and Tuesday then quickly reappear after many of you have burst a few blood vessels watching his play acting. Hopefully you have some hard as nails defender that will put him out of the game, or season preferably.

........................so, my little Italian friend has once again shown his true colours?. Why am I not surprised.

• Options
    ha, how good was it tonight LBTF when you saw he was sent off and started pointed at the telly to the wife, kids, dog etc "eee, i told ya, i bloody told ya"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

ha, how good was it tonight LBTF when you saw he was sent off and started pointed at the telly to the wife, kids, dog etc "eee, i told ya, i bloody told ya"

.......just got back from our game where we have played poorly and got exactly what we deserved, nothing.

My one shining light is this little **** being sent off,...........especially for diving. My initial rant has been vindicated and I knew it would be as I have honestly never seen the likes of him playing against Town. I am just disappointed that Cort didn`t top him as that would have pleased me even more. It will come though and he will get what he deserves.

• Options
    Think he did get a bit of a clump at one point by a CB so good night all round on that point.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Think he did get a bit of a clump at one point by a CB so good night all round on that point.

.......Is he still walking?, if so, the clump wasn`t good enough!!!! : )

• Options
    Turns out he's actually an Argie.
  • Options
    He's actually just a clown.
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    It looked to me like their no 18 Pudil feigned that Wilson had stamped on him after they clattered together near the half way line. The ref spoke to them both but that's just so out of order. Was well-pleased the ref saw through the Italian-Argentinean Tom Daly though.
  • Options
    rananegra said:

It looked to me like their no 18 Pudil feigned that Wilson had stamped on him after they clattered together near the half way line. The ref spoke to them both but that's just so out of order. Was well-pleased the ref saw through the Italian-Argentinean Tom Daly though.

Wilson 100% stamped him
  • Options
    Really unimpressed with Zola's defending of the player with that dive.

The whole ground could see it was a dive - nobody slips over with 3 pirouettes.

He's always come across as a likable chap but after that comment and that team, he's lost some respect from me (not that he will care obviously).
  • Options
    It was a pretty pathetic attempt at a dive. The ref fell for the one just before when he booked Morrison.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was pretty near and to me it looked like Wilson stamped on him...

Guy made a meal of it though.
  • Options
    He did get a good kick from behind courtesy of Morrison.
  • Options
    Overheard some Watford mug talking to his pal on the way back to the station saying "It wasn't like it was a cynical dive or anything".

"you what mate?"

"it wasn't a cynical dive".

"Mate, he dived. How cynical do you want it?"

Cue a bit of verbals and me seriously contemplating cuffing him. Only I didn't want to get claret on my whistle.

The fact I was in the khazi at the time iand therefore never saw it n no way detracts from the fact it was most clearly a dive.
  • Options
    It's alright guys - turns out he just needs new boots; he'd never dive.. promise!

Watford manager Gianfranco Zola:
    "I've seen the video and spoken to Fernando. He told me that he just slipped and that he didn't dive. If you watched the game we played at Huddersfield the other day, in the first half he kept slipping.

"I keep telling him off and telling him to change his boots. He is Argentinian and likes his boots without big studs and on this pitch it was slippy. He keeps doing the same mistake but I don't think he wanted to dive.

"It was a pity Mike [Dean] saw it as a dive and it was disappointing as he was playing a good match. I told him that I don't want him diving and if I find out he is diving he is not going to play, but he said he didn't dive and I have faith in my players."
  • Options
    Ah, that's alright then - he was playing in flip flops.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Turns out he's actually an Argie.

........contentious one this as he was born in Argentina, however has played for Italy at under-21 level.

• Options

I'm sure he is Italian by the statements made.

Amazingly not so long ago there was a bit of a diplomatic incident as Italy and Argentina disputed which he should represent. Disappeared up his own bum and emerged in Watford.
  • Options
    "Argentinian in cheating storm shock".
  • Options
    But he 'slipped'..... :0
  • Options
    Cheating little Argie bastard