Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Total disgrace

13»

Comments

• Argentina AND Italy. No wonder he's a dirty cheating bastard with heritage like that.
  • Look guys, we all know it was just his studs. Leave the poor lad alone. If it wasn't enough you were all ganging up on him - even Powell doesn't believe him..

“It is Mike’s decision,” said the Addicks boss.

“I suppose there is a lot of talk about simulation and referees are clamping down on it. So if he feels that is right, then he makes the decision and he is the man out there in charge.”

However, when informed of the studs reasoning for the fall, his limited response spoke volumes. “He blamed his studs?” said a surprised Powell. “Next question please.”

But in all seriousness, does anyone believe that b*llshit about the studs? What about Zola himself? He has just made himself look like a complete dick.
  • Watched the replay of the incident a few times now and there's absolutely no way he lost his footing. 100% dive. If Zola was a man of his word, after watching it he'll drop him for his antics.

Won't hold my breath though..............
  • Zola allows his team to go out and play like that, he is not going to worry about a bit if diving. Watford are going to become the most hated championship team this year. For years like us they have been known as a nice club, well sacking a manager doing a good job, bringing in recruits like they have and playing like they do they are going to be loathed.
  • edited March 2014
    So what do you think of Nahki Wells LBTF? Worst diver we've seen at the Valley so far this season, went down softly 4 or 5 times through the game and got nothing (but deserved a yellow card on a couple of occasions I thought).
  • Reza is just as bad
  • Referee bottled on both of 'em tbh.