Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Coast Main Line

13»

Comments

• Mr Lancashire

So if after tossing out gratuitous insults all day you want to invite me for a drink, don't you think you should at least meet me half way, at The Valley. After all, when I went Oldham that cost me more than the return ticket from Prague
  • Mr Lancashire

So if after tossing out gratuitous insults all day you want to invite me for a drink, don't you think you should at least meet me half way, at The Valley. After all, when I went Oldham that cost me more than the return ticket from Prague

Should of booked in advance then
  • Mr Lancashire

I did.

• Mr Lancashire

It's "should've" Nathan.
  • edited October 2012
    Governments of all colours do good and bad things but this one is pretty extreme given the need to bring in cash...
    From issuing a 7 year deal they wanted 15 but have now gone to 12 months interim + 2 year deal and then ten.... why the two years? Oh it gets them past the next election !!!
    And as several have mentioned, they (us) may get sued by anyone losing out...the whole thing is shambolic!