Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Wilfred Zaha Worth £10 Million?

13»

Comments

• Options

Could anyone photoshop this?!

I thought it already had been. Reads as if he's too good for Palace.
  • Options
    I think he could be a top player.

As far as young English players go, he's one of the best, along with Tom Ince (who I rate slightly higher).

It would be a shame if he moved to a top club and sat on the bench, I think he could be a real good player. I hope his next move is to a bottom half side, someone like Fulham or Swansea or someone, not Man City or Arsenal.
  • Options
    That poster does read he's too good for Palace. Which is true he is too good for them
  • Options
    Won't see many better players than Zaha this season. 10 million is steep, but with the new youth quota thingy and undoubted potential he's got there may be takers. You look at the likes of Jenkinson/Shelvey, signed from a struggling championship team but now looking the bizzo for Arsenal/Liverpool and people will think that taking a chance could pay off big time.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

Won't see many better players than Zaha this season. 10 million is steep, but with the new youth quota thingy and undoubted potential he's got there may be takers. You look at the likes of Jenkinson/Shelvey, signed from a struggling championship team but now looking the bizzo for Arsenal/Liverpool and people will think that taking a chance could pay off big time.

Jenkinson and Shelvey were signed from a L1 team! I'm amazed that Jenkinson has made the step up so well.

Blackpool really struck gold when they bought Ince from Liverpool (another great move by Dalglish!)
  • Options
    How much did Blackpool get Ince for?
  • Options

James Corden ‏@JKCorden said:

@TEAMtalk:#CPFC chairman Steve Parish insists club will not consider bids under £20m winger Wilfried Zaha: I bet he goes for less than 10m!

Steve Parish ‏@CEO4TAG said:

@JKCorden How much would you like that bet to be for?

• Options

thenewbie said:

Jenkinson and Shelvey were signed from a L1 team! I'm amazed that Jenkinson has made the step up so well.

Blackpool really struck gold when they bought Ince from Liverpool (another great move by Dalglish!)
    My Arsenal supporting mate really rates Jenkinson, but does say he's 'come on' since he joined them.
  • Options
    Yes. He is very very good
  • Options
    didn't tear solly to shreds, but it has been almost like the wilfred and glen(murray) show against other teams
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he looked mustard in the first half highlights against the scum