Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds v Charlton Post-Match News & Views 2012

edited October 2012 in General Charlton
Well earned point, or missed opportunity? Over to you...

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like we could have won it but great performance and proud of the lads.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Both
  • Options
    Only listened on player, but crikey we sounded good! Fans out sung Leeds ALL night! Brilliant support from those up there.
  • Options
    aye a bit of both.
  • Options
    Good result - if we can win at home and draw away we'll be okay... Just need to sort out the winning at home thing!
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

LoOkOuT said:

Both
    Yep, Both.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Anything away from home is well earned.

That said anything but a win at home is a missed opportunity
  • Options
    match stats addicks first-:
    possession 51% - 49%
    shots on 3 - 4
    shots off 8 - 4
    corners 5 - 8

GOALS 1 - 1
  • Options
    Well done boys.... sounds like you show up away from The Valley or the team selection/formation is better.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    We could've won but I'd have taken a point at the start. So I'm happy enough with that.

Damm you Paddy Kenny, I didn't know that fat man could move!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Excellent response after saturday, only just seen the result and team, but full backs in their correct positions and a holding midfielder is a good start, be interested to hear how Dervite and Evina played.

Don't see the line up changing for Wolves
  • Options
    sounded very strong ...and leeds goal should not have been given (push on Cort) ...great come-back after saturday ...and the fans sounded loud

waiting for my son to send text but I am sure he enjoyed it up there
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Proud of the boys tonight. We just need a bit of more consistency in this league (and less injuries!).
  • Options
    seemed as if it was a missed opportunity, what with BWP, Kerkar, Jackson and solly all having good chances to score. still a point is better than nothing especially up there.
  • Options
    Thanks Red, Seth and others.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

sounded very strong ...and leeds goal should not have been given (push on Cort) ...great come-back after saturday ...and the fans sounded loud

waiting for my son to send text but I am sure he enjoyed it up there

From my son at the ground:

Dominant throughout. We were superb. Quality point. If Warnock says anything else he's blind. How Kenny got to bradley's last shot I don't know.
  • Options
    I knew we would get something up there, Leeds are the style of side we will be comfortable against, Morro and Cort will soak up long balls all day long - its the pacier, more skilful sides that we will struggle against.

For anyone there, did we play three centre-halves or what?
  • Options
    I said before the game I'd take a point and be happy............and so it was.....but we may just have nicked 3, but lets be happy at the performance and look forward...........not back................goodnight
  • Options
    Evina sounded solid enough, Solly and Wilson were great on the right. We seemed balanced.
  • Options
    Well done lads. Proved some of the "Doom mongers" wrong!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks to @Redmidland, Seth and others for a great match thread!
  • Options
    Sounded as if Wilson was very much involved.
  • Options
    Really beginning to like Wilson more each game
  • Options
    Good result. Looking forward to my trip to Molineux on Saturday . COYR !!!
  • Options

Good result. Looking forward to my trip to Molineux on Saturday . COYR !!!

Me too!!!

• Options
    well done, had this down like Blackpool easy home win!! How were Danny Devito and Cedric ?
  • Options
    Just need to pick up some points at home,Good game and good performance from Charlton. Much better.
  • Options
    good result, sounds like the battling spirit was back.

What was problem with Stephens?
  • Options
    Well done lads. It would be great if we were slightly more clinical but I guess the goals for column highlights that.
  • Options
    A very good point. Well done Chrissie Powell for shaking things up. Well done the lads for a strong performance. Well done all those addicks who went up there and made so much noise.