Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wolverhampton W V Charlton Ath|27 October 2012|Preview, News, Views & Line Ups

Comments

• Options
    1-2 Haddocks
    Same team as at Dirty Leeds.
  • Options
    Yes! great game that. Remember leaving the valley feeling really low!

Can't remember if Wolves went up that season
  • Options
    Difficult one to call this as we never seen to play two decent games on the trot. However, going for a 2-1 hard fought victory for the REDS.
  • Options
    0-1 Charlton Cort
  • Options
    Give me another point right now!

It sounds like we did well at Leeds but how much did it take out of not fully match fit players like Hulse, Dervite and even Pritchard to some extent?

We may asking too much to expect the same level of performance so soon from these players so I'll take a draw.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Give me another point right now!

It sounds like we did well at Leeds but how much did it take out of not fully match fit players like Hulse, Dervite and even Pritchard to some extent?

We may asking too much to expect the same level of performance so soon from these players so I'll take a draw.

Tend to agree with that Len....and I did predict 5 points for Oct...though I'd love to be wrong and we end up with 7.
  • Options
    This will be a tough game. either 1-0 to Wolves or 0-0 as Wolves are doing ok and do have a stronger team. Hoping for more obviously.
  • Options
    Nailed on draw for me. 1-1
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Just saw the OS say on Facebook that we've sold over a 1000 tickets so far and more are available on the day from the away ticket office near the away end, if anyone was interested.
  • Options
    I predicted 7 pts in October and will stick with that.

Onwards & Upwards !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm going and taking my 9yr old son who's really getting into it now. Apart from the 4-0 drubbing in the Premiership days I can't recall seeing us get much at Molyneux - I remember the game where Steve Brown missed a pen after about 2 mins and we lost due to an own goal - then there was the cup game where Matty Holmes broke his leg (lost that one if I recall) and then last time I went was in wolves promotion season and we lost 2-1 with Zheng Zhi scoring a screamer for us.

I'm predicting 3-1 to them..................
  • Options
    If you're going with London Midland Trains, have fun with the whole cancellation and delays with the trains
  • Options
    Looks like we'll have reasonable support up there. Well done to all those going
  • Options
    Thought tickets weren't available on the day?
  • Options

Looks like we'll have reasonable support up there. Well done to all those going

Not bad 1000+, about what you would expect.
  • Options

Thought tickets weren't available on the day?

http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/ Seems like they are now at least.
  • Options
    CP has a genuine conundrum if Stephens is fit. I'm not confident, but then again I wasn't on Wednesday either. Narrow defeat.
  • Options
    Same team as Tuesday. Let's give a 'em a game. COYR
  • Options
    Two leagues apart a few months ago, it'll show. First defeat by more than one. 2-0.
  • Options
    Sadly think Wolves will have to much class. Need someone to mark Sako out of the game and I can't see that happening.
    2-0 loss.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    totally agree sako looks class in this league confident solly will have to much 4 him then he gets frustrated
  • Options
    1-1 in a tight fought game....4-5-1 addicks line up................match thread from 2 pm
  • Options
    Gonna put a cheeky fiver on Sako to score but us to win 2-1, must be decent odds somewhere?
  • Options
    Don't know if its of any significance but I let dale Stephens pull out of sparrows lane today just after 3 o'clock in his motor does that mean he's not travelling to wolves.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Don't know if its of any significance but I let dale Stephens pull out of sparrows lane today just after 3 o'clock in his motor does that mean he's not travelling to wolves.

Think so, Smiffy. Spoke to Chris Parkes around 1pm today and the lads were just boarding the coach then....

• Options
    Stephens injury (hamstring?) must still be a bit dicky then. If he was fit he would travel imo.
  • Options
    agree with the preview, 0-0
  • Options
    Can't see us winning this one 2-0 to Wolves
  • Options
    Salad said:

The Championship is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

unless you buy a box of maltesers.
    as everyone knows they are not chocolates.

"Chocolates?"
    "No, Maltesers."

Damn!
  • Options
    2 all. Dervite and Wilson.