Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Perry Bartlett (Algarve Addick)

Comments

• shocked to hear this, hope you make a speedy recovery Perry
  • Wishing you a speedy recovery AA
  • Best wishes to you Perry.
    Ray
  • Horrible news. Please get well some buddy.
  • Shocked. He's a fellow SF Giants fan as well as a fellow Addick. Get well soon Algarve.
  • Best wishes and get well soon, hope you make a full recovery.
  • Shit, am flying out to Portugal later this morning and was due to pay him a visit tomorrow. Get well soon.
  • Best wishes AA get well soon
  • edited October 2012
    Get well soon AA take it easy and make sure you get the rest you need and deserve
  • As above, get well soon pal!
  • Sponsored links:

• Met Perry and Karen last year in Floyds - lovely people . Get well soon mate.
  • Get well soon mate.
  • Best wishes Mate.
  • Yeah best wishes Perry. He's a good lad.
  • Geez - good luck mate, take it easy.
  • Sorry to hear that Perry. Going through all this with my dad at the mo.

Hope the tv in the Portugese hospital room can pick up tonights X Factor for you !
  • Get well soon Perry, all the best.

Dan - hope the old man is ok mate
  • Get well soon Perry,yourself and Karen made us feel very welcome at Floyds in september
  • very sorry to hear the news, but happy that he is 'doing ok', lets hope he is back to full health again soon and posting on here...get well soon Algarve.
  • My husband suffered a heart attack in Portugal the year before last so we missed out on our planned visit to Floyds Bar, however we went back there this year & finally got to meet them. All the best Perry, the
  • Sponsored links:

• Oops don't know what happened to my post. My husband suffered a heart attack in Portugal the year before last so we missed out on our planned visit to Floyd's Bar, however we went back to Albufeira this year & finally got to meet Perry. All the best mate, the hospital treatment my husband received was first class so I know you are in safe hands xx
  • Get well soon, my best wishes
  • I thought I had posted.

Anyway sorry to hear this news Perry but I also see from FB that you are recovering well which is good to hear.

Take care of yourself and wishing a full and speedy recovery. X
  • Get well soon AA.
  • Glad to hear you are recovering Algarve. Take it easy...all the best.
  • Get well soon - all the best for a speedy recovery Perry
  • Hope you're back to 100% health very soon Perry. All the best mate.
  • All the best AA, get well soon
  • Sorry to hear this AA.

Get well soon.

An old cricketing mate of mine had a heart attack at 48 and is still hale and hearty at nearly 84.
  • Blimey, I'm quite shocked to hear this.

Get well soon mate - best wishes to you and Mrs Algarve.