Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Perry Bartlett (Algarve Addick)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Best wishes Algarve...hope all is well.
  • Options

Kevin Nolan - who is technologically challenged - has asked me to pass on his warmest best wishes to Perry, together with those of his wife Hazel and former fellow traveller Dell. Prior
    to Perry's move abroad, the four were regular companions in triumph and despair en route to and from away venues in a variety of mechanically challenged vehicles.

Always wondered what happened to Kev & Perry. Any news on Rick E, Steve D & Pete C ?
  • Options
    Aw shucks guys and girls, thanks for the kind wishes. Very sweet of you all. Basically three arterys in the the old jam tart, one is beyond repair, the other two now have stents in to open them up. Feeling absolutely fine, medical care first rate as already mentioned by Sam L. For the two of you who are in town, we will be in The Cavern Pub in Old Town Albufeira on Wednesday night - we are closed for holidays - so pop in and say hello in there if you are about. Hope your Dad is okay too Danny!
  • Options
    Met Perry in Portugal when I was on holiday with my girlfriend, drove us to Lepe to see us play Bristol City, really nice fella hope he recovers quickly.
  • Options
    Good to see you back on here Algarve. Glad to hear you are feeling ok. I have a friend who's got stents fitted, by the sounds of things it's quite a routine op without too much to worry about.
  • Options
    good to hear from you Perry
  • Options

Aw shucks guys and girls, thanks for the kind wishes. Very sweet of you all. Basically three arterys in the the old jam tart, one is beyond repair, the other two now have stents in to open them up. Feeling absolutely fine, medical care first rate as already mentioned by Sam L. For the two of you who are in town, we will be in The Cavern Pub in Old Town Albufeira on Wednesday night - we are closed for holidays - so pop in and say hello in there if you are about. Hope your Dad is okay too Danny!

Hope to see you there, what time are you getting there?
  • Options
    About seven thirty mate. I will be the one in the San Francisco Giants shirt...
  • Options
    Glad to hear it mate, take it easy though!
  • Options
    Perry. Sorry for the delay in posting this. Hope you are getting better. My wife and I were on holiday in the Algarve in September, we visited "Floyds" on quiz night and had a top night. I recall you telling me that you were hoping to return to the UK during November when you were planning to get to a couple of games (Peterborough at home and Millwall away I believe?). I hope you are well enough to travel, and to go to the games. I`ve been reading/viewing other`s comments on Charlton Life for ages, but have (at last) taken the plunge and decided to get involved. All the best to you mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mate just seen this wondered why people were hoping you felt better

Glad your in the mend pal