Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Wolves match thread 27/10/12

edited October 2012 in General Charlton
Afternoon all.....usual match thread stuff here today.....can we go one better and get a win at Wanderers.............I'll settle for a point.....lets just hope its a good game and the team that turned up at Elland Rd are here today.................Will publish teams as soon as I get them.

Comments

• Options
    sold just over 1,000 away tickets today......bet they will make some noise!!
  • Options
    Cheers RM.
  • Options
    Coyr. Hopeful we will nick a draw today. 1-1 jacko the goal scorer
  • Options
    Afternoon Red. Unsure as to whether paddyP17 will be joining us from Bristol, otherwise I will update from the alternative perspective. If paddy shows up he will take the lead on that.
    Apologies to all for my slowness and inevitable typo's.
    If it is as windy at Wolves as is is here in Lee it will be tricky, added to the difficulties of playing a club we were two divisions apart from a few months ago.
    Respect to all fans who have travelled...heroes as usual.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Afternoon Red. Unsure as to whether paddyP17 will be joining us from Bristol, otherwise I will update from the alternative perspective. If paddy shows up he will take the lead on that.
    Apologies to all for my slowness and inevitable typo's.
    If it is as windy at Wolves as is is here in Lee it will be tricky, added to the difficulties of playing a club we were two divisions apart from a few months ago.
    Respect to all fans who have travelled...heroes as usual.

@sethplum afternoon mate....good to have you on board.....always good to see the oppos point of view on a game
  • Options
    Afternoon all.
  • Options
    Afternoon all. Lets hope for another good performance and at least one point COYR!
  • Options
    Hi peeps :)
  • Options
    COYR, I'm feeling quietly confident about this one.
  • Options
    Afternoon Paddy....is it blowing a gale over in the west there?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looking forward to your updates lads. Hoping for a great performance to assist my nice strong painkillers!! Too old to be playing 5-a-side and ribs & head paying it! Still hoping to be jumping around if we stick a few in!! COYR!
  • Options
    To my ‘orse,
    To my ‘orse,
    Sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    And as I was sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    SAYIN’ GOODBYE TO MY ‘ORSE
  • Options
    No team news yet, anyone?
  • Options
    Anyone on twitter got the team news?
  • Options
    CHARLTON: Hamer, Evina, Jackson, Morrison, Kerkar, Pritchard, Solly, Wilson, Cort, Hulse, Dervite. SUBS: Taylor, Green, Wright-Phillips, Cook, Hollands, Razak, Button.

Anyone got any radio links?
  • Options
    Team? News? Anyone? Teamnews?
  • Options
    Team news Hamer, Solly, Cort, Morrow, Evina, Dervite, JJ, Kerkar, Hulse, Pritchard, Wilson
  • Options
    @CAFCofficial: Charlton: Hamer, Evina, Morrison, Cort, Solly; Dervite, Kerkar, Jackson (c), Pritchard, Wilson, Hulse (JS) #cafc
  • Options
    WOLVES: Ikeme, Foley, Johnson, Berra, Ward, Pennant, Henry, Doumbia, Sako, Ebanks-Blake, Doyle. SUBS: De Vries, Stearman, Batth, Edwards, Davis, Forde, Sigurdarson.

Wolves team which looks very impressive
  • Options
    Unchanged starting line up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Unchanged then, no surprises. COYR.
  • Options
    Matt Taylor on the bench, back after injury
  • Options
    Wolves a solid looking side.....but we aren't too shabby either with BWP on the bench to come on against a tiring defence?
  • Options
    Blimmin Ebanks Blake
  • Options
    right 30 mins till ko...........the build up start here
  • Options
    Here's hoping Ikeme plays like the player I remember
  • Options

WOLVES: Ikeme, Foley, Johnson, Berra, Ward, Pennant, Henry, Doumbia, Sako, Ebanks-Blake, Doyle. SUBS: De Vries, Stearman, Batth, Edwards, Davis, Forde, Sigurdarson.

Wolves team which looks very impressive

Indeed. When you consider the money available though, our highest paid player not long ago earned no more than £5k/w. Theirs I'd guess at least £40k, easily.

Are away fans back behind the goal? That shallow side we were on a few years ago was awful for making noise. A wise choice on Wolves' part really.

• Options
    Seth - afraid I'll have to leave the updates to you from the Wolves perspective. The university internet has gone on the blink a bit.

Aah well.
  • Options

Anyone got any radio links?

Anyone?
  • Options
    OK Paddy, are you sticking around?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!