Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Wolves match thread 27/10/12

Comments

• Options
    'Charlton seem to hit the mid way line and then run out of options'
  • Options
    Pboro winning today couldn't be going worse for us
  • Options
    Hulse in'st winning anything and when he has he's had no support.
  • Options
    Wolves get an attacking throw, level with box, cedric put it out, pennant a bit injured, foley and cort heads it out, appeal for pen as ball returns, but a wolves corner.
  • Options
    addicks cant hold onto ball at the moment.....wolves are winning the midfield battle...hulse cant hold the ball up....evina concedes a throw......taken...cross comes in...shot hits wilson.....wolves corner
  • Options

commentary on 774 mw apparently

seems to be the southend game.
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

Wasn't it - I read it that you'd heard the score and were looking for confirmation. no worries though I wasn't serious hence the ;-).
    Fair enough. Sorry.
  • Options
    corner taken.....sako sends it in...shot over the bar....addicks gk
  • Options

'Charlton seem to hit the mid way line and then run out of options'

The mid way line....? Are they Yanks?
  • Options
    danger here, from left, and it bounced down but shinned over, close shave for us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can sense changes at half time.
  • Options
    Wolves corner....Johnson over for Wolves....We got lucky that it was a Cb there.
  • Options
    sounds all to easy for wolves at the moment
  • Options
    hamer takes gk.....they win it back and come again.....they get a throw.....and push forward again
  • Options
    cort heads away another cross
  • Options
    Chris Wood just scored for Millwank. We should have tried to sign him instead of Hulse.
  • Options
    christ theyre talking about a wolves players legs.
  • Options
    wow depressing thread, shall check in after the result me thinks... COYR
  • Options

9 defenders and we still concede within 15 mins..
  • Options
    they come again.....after picking up the second ball.....and push forward....evina holds them up...but they win it back and come again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    More going on about Sako, no description, Morrow half clears, they say one up front invites on their full backs, wolves press, ..hulse defended, doyle on right, cross, but hamer takes well.
  • Options
    wolves attack...cross comes in...hamer takes....and sends it out
  • Options
    Doyle crosses.....Hamer catches
  • Options
    hulse has it....jj.....wilson....solly...cross comes in....hulse shoots....keeper takes
  • Options
    Wolves give it to jacko, wilson, hulse, turns but a weak shot, at least we had an attack and an effort there
  • Options
    Changes will be needed at HT according to commentators, we sound like they are badly needed IMO.

Dumbia...great tackle by MM....falls to Doumbia again but shoots straight at Hamer
  • Options
    wolves attacking.......we are under pressure...great tackle from morrow......ball falls to wolves but a tame shot that hamer takes
  • Options
    bwp me thinks.
  • Options
    Sounds like Wolves are dominating us
  • Options
    commentators saying wolves could be 3 up by now.....lets hope we can get back in this
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!