Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Wolves match thread 27/10/12

Comments

• Options
    Young icelandic international
  • Options
    and we are off.....
  • Options
    no addicks changes
  • Options
    we're off, we have started brightly, a decent cross
  • Options

It's time to turn this shit around...
  • Options
    wolves keeper has it....sends it long....sako has it and attacking.....addicks back under pressure
  • Options
    Sig to sako, wolves approach, sako again, sako gives it away eventually
  • Options
    Come on charlton
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    We can do this Charlton!!!!!!!

Come on!!!!!
  • Options
    Wilson good cross, kerker keeps it, and defended for a throw, goos attack, we take it, but wolves clear
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wilson losses it with a sloppy pass......but solly now.....kerkar....wins a throw.....evina takes it....dervite flicks...hulse loses control
  • Options
    Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • Options
    addicks started a bit brighter
  • Options
    They say sloppy start from wolves we are brighter
  • Options
    wolves have it and attack...but addicks a bit more resolute....
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    JJ and Pritch aren't doing well in CM, commentators saying one should be taken off for BWP and we should go 4-4-2.
  • Options
    Wolves on the right now the left, ward, sako, doyle, we crowd them and wilson cuts it out, more praise for our shape from them
  • Options
    wolves keeper has it and sends it out
  • Options

JJ and Pritch aren't doing well in CM, commentators saying one should be taken off for BWP and we should go 4-4-2.

Maybe after about 60 minutes
  • Options
    addicks clear.....hulse has it but concedes a fk.....taken....sako comes forward.....and wolves attack
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ssn bloke says same as the first half
  • Options
    Charlton will not lose. mastic never wrong.
  • Options
    Sky pundit says we're not in it.
  • Options
    Ikeme has it, chit chat, we have the ball but hulse penalised to his chagrin, wolves have it, henry, and they attack on left, good cross, cort played it out for a throw, wolves attack again, sako, sig, now foley, wolves keep it, but doyle beated, and we clear it...resolute
  • Options
    Sky say they can't see how we can get back into it? Does it need a change?
  • Options
    wolves continue to attack.....cross comes in we clear....wolves throw....and we are defending....blocked out by morrow and wolves get it back...cross comes in...solly clears and runs towards hf line....wilson...evina...pritch....solly...jj....pritch solly crosses...hulse goes up...addicks throw
  • Options
    Doumbia..Foley...Henry...angled in from the right..headed away by Solly....Doyle heads to Wilson who brings it away..Pritch..to Kerkar...JJ forwards to Pritch....Solly crosses over Hulse and its cleared by Wolves.
  • Options
    jesus
  • Options
    Wolves goal?!?!?! Offside!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    we take throw and lose the ball.....they attack.....ball in the net.....but offside
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!