Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hotels in Sharm el Sheikh

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2012
    That does n't matter , you have a lovely warm personailty on here and that's what does it for me , nothing else is important .
  • Options

You haven't seen me!

put up a picture for a discreet 'Wouldya' (or wouldn'tya) :-)
  • Options
    Ha, ha, no way! I couldn't face the comments!
  • Options
    To be fair most of them are yes's no matter what the picture is.
  • Options
    lol .. I bet you're a cracker !! .. enjoy the trip to Sinai
  • Options
    Leave it Lincs yeah
  • Options
    stayed at thr Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort a few years back-v nice
  • Options
    Great dive centre by Sonesta Beach hotel
  • Options
    Failing the above....

Iberotel Palace is very good.
  • Options
    One thing that is a must, quad biking at sunset in the Sinai desert, awesome
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DA9 said:

Yea defo. That and the snorkelling were the only things I enjoyed there. I had my mrs on the back of my quad and she wanted to drive.

2 mins later she was complaining and I was back in the driving seat :D
  • Options

DA9 said:

Yea defo. That and the snorkelling were the only things I enjoyed there. I had my mrs on the back of my quad and she wanted to drive.

2 mins later she was complaining and I was back in the driving seat :D
    I made sure we had seperate bikes, wimped out of the snorkelling, got a bit panicky and went back to the boat (big old wooden vessel with food & drink included in the price for 5-6 hours)

• Options
    Off to the savoy sharm next week on the s class ultra all inclusive (includes bars & restaurants in soho square)
  • Options
    Nice I like iberotel palace but all of sharm has charm you'll love it.
  • Options
    I stayed in the Sensatori Hotel, a couple of years ago, highly recommend it, the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in, strange as it was all men cleaners, good food and entertainment, although a little on the pricey side, I thought well worth it. I have also heard of dangers outside of hotel, but suppose to be OK on hotel complex. Enjoy your holiday
  • Options
    The concept of a bit of winter sun makes me feel very jealous. :-(
  • Options
    Got back at the weekend, Savoy sharm is a very good hotel and fantastic staff.