Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Buble

sold out, despite spending 60 minutes in the O2 Ticket Page Vitual Waiting Room. If anyone has any spares please let me know. Ta.

Comments

• Options
    dear oh dear oh dear............have you sunk that low !!

do yourself a favour and spend the money on a decent gig................Rolling Stones or Simple Minds would be a start.
  • Options
    Been trying all morning as well large , for me and plaayer . Got fck all .

Theres some on seatwave , £190 each with 68 quid booking fee . Nice n cheerful
  • Options
    Don't worry my old girl has got them for us mate.
  • Options
    Shall we sell them to large , for errm large ?
  • Options
    Same as ---- then you go on ebay and hey presto same old faces making money

I had 02 priority and was on line since 9am and have a ticketmaster account which I use often - it is a joke -
  • Options
    Any one selling 2 I would be interested -- cheers
  • Options
    jdsd42 said:

Same as ---- then you go on ebay and hey presto same old faces making money

I had 02 priority and was on line since 9am and have a ticketmaster account which I use often - it is a joke -

you could have got them from Wednesday then as an O2 customer, had priority
    Plaaayer said:

Don't worry my old girl has got them for us mate.

any spares, or can she get any more?

• Options
    If anybody has 3 spares.. will make my missus happy.. like everyone else I spent about 50 minutes getting timed out on Ticketmaster..
  • Options
    added more dates, on sale 9am next friday
  • Options
    Is this a joke thread?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I seem to have stumbled upon the wrong site...
  • Options
    Stig said:

Is this a joke thread?

Agree. Would rather eat my own cock, sautéed in vomit, then go to watch that shite.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Stig said:

Is this a joke thread?

Agree. Would rather eat my own cock, sautéed in vomit, then go to watch that shite.
    bet you would not

• Options
    I like a bit of Buble, the bloke's got a very good, and old school sounding, voice.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Stig said:

Is this a joke thread?

I've seen that dvd
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Stig said:

Is this a joke thread?

Jealousy is a terrible thing, Off_it !
  • Options
    Great Canadian exports eh? - Michael Buble & Justin Bieber. Mind you we also spawned Pamela Anderson....
  • Options
    Oakster said:

. Mind you we also spawned Pamela Anderson....

You dirty bastards
  • Options
    I love a bit of Bugle.
  • Options
    I meant Buble

:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I meant Buble

I'm not sure that you did
  • Options
    You got me...

...I meant Bungle !
  • Options
    Who is this bubble?

Wasn't he a friend of michael Jackson a while back?
  • Options

I meant Buble

Okay, it is really late, and I have had a few, but that really made me laugh Danny! Thanks mate!

• Options
    Oakster said:

Great Canadian exports eh? - Michael Buble & Justin Bieber. Mind you we also spawned Pamela Anderson....

Hate to rub it in bud, Celine Dion does you chaps no favours, either... ;-)

• Options

Oakster said:

Don't forget bryan Adams! I'm sure Charlton used to play a really annoying song of his "we want to win" or something for a season. Awful song
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Oakster said:

Don't forget bryan Adams! I'm sure Charlton used to play a really annoying song of his "we want to win" or something for a season. Awful song
    Adams is okay, ( he was at the PO final in 98 wearing an Addicks shirt ) as are many other Canadian artists, but the three mentioned are poo... :-)
  • Options
    Saw him about 5-6 years ago in Brighton, top night, saw him a year later at the O2, didn't enjoy it as much, don't think his music works in such a large venue
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Oakster said:

Neil Young, Joni Mitchell Leonard Cohen & the er..Appleton sisters make up for it all though :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    And Avril lavigne! Don't actually mind Adams, but that one song was particularly irritating

There's a newish band called Hooded Fang I really like as well