Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Buble

2»

Comments

• Options
    McBobbin said:

And Avril lavigne! Don't actually mind Adams, but that one song was particularly irritating

There's a newish band called Hooded Fang I really like as well

There are loads of good contemporary Canadian bands - check out The Sadies, Doug Paisley, Woodpigeon, The Wooden Sky, Twilight Hotel, Yukon Blonde, Besnard Lakes, Black Mountain/Lightning Dust, Elephant Stone..all worth googling :)
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Stig said:

Is this a joke thread?

I seem to have stumbled upon the wrong site...

Agree. Would rather eat my own cock, sautéed in vomit, then go to watch that shite.
    Poetry...
  • Options
    Oakster said:

McBobbin said:

And Avril lavigne! Don't actually mind Adams, but that one song was particularly irritating

There's a newish band called Hooded Fang I really like as well

There are loads of good contemporary Canadian bands - check out The Sadies, Doug Paisley, Woodpigeon, The Wooden Sky, Twilight Hotel, Yukon Blonde, Besnard Lakes, Black Mountain/Lightning Dust, Elephant Stone..all worth googling :)
    Neil Young, The Band and Arcade Fire ain't too bad either...
  • Options
    Canadian bands/artists i have on cd are
    Constantines,Amy Millan,Broken Social Scene,Stars,Jason Collett,Hot Panda,The most Serene Republic,Immaculate Machine,The Stills, Gentlemen Reg.
    Pleanty of good alternative stuff worth checking out, stars are pretty huge in Canada.Broken Social Scene are also huge.
  • Options
    I love Buble's music. I love it when it's not on the TV, Radio or any other form of media.
  • Options
    He's on Parkinson next Saturday with Jamie Cullum, Peter Kay and Kenneth Williams.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

He's on Parkinson next Saturday with Jamie Cullum, Peter Kay and Kenneth Williams.

Random, but funny... :-)
  • Options
    Sorry, just don't get Bubble. Very overrated, voice is nothing special, certainly no Sinatra, Bennett, Nat King Cole or any of the great crooners.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    If Magic play I Wanna Go Home ever again, I'll never be tuning in again.

He is awful!
  • Options
    Would have been a contemporary act 50 years ago. My Nan would have loved it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Class act, fact!
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

blimey...........i knew they were getting desperate, but to dig up Kenneth Wiliams after all this time is a bit much !!

• Options
    Ear cancer.
  • Options
    Isn't that a Wet Sham song: "I'm forever blowing Buble". I'll get me coat . . .
  • Options
    jdsd42 said:

Off_it said:

Stig said:

Is this a joke thread?

I seem to have stumbled upon the wrong site...

Agree. Would rather eat my own cock, sautéed in vomit, then go to watch that shite.
    bet you would not

I think doing that and then going to the show would make it a very uncomfortable evening ;-)
  • Options
    I am going tonight freebie at the bank
  • Options
    not my cup of tea really but went with the Missus last night and he put on a good show. Highlight was his take on Get Lucky. Buble does disco !!
  • Options
    Thanks, Large.

Looking forward to Friday now.
  • Options
    Cracking show when we went.