Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

IT HAS TO BE CITY - Potential subsidy, travel arrangements

13»

Comments

• Options
    as i'll be forwarding it on, can we try and keep the thread on topic relating to potential subsidy thoughts, magnitude of the game etc. Feel free to start other related threads.

cheers peeps
  • Options
    If they can get a special train up there, even if its dry, I'll be there.

Happy to pay a reasonable amount just dont fancy the drive on Good Friday.

Ideally it will get us up there about 2 so we can have a few beers and leave around 8 to get back to London for 10-10.30.

Thankyou Mr Varney.
  • Options
    Perhaps the club can do a 'two match special deal', to take in the City and Blackburn games.

That way for example, if there is a travel or ticket incentive, you only qualify for it, by buying tickets for both.

If fans hang fire and wait for the outcome of the next two matches, they don't qualify for the incentive.

Just a thought?
  • Options
    It's a good one Killer, but I think it might defeat the object of getting the mximum no. of fans to City.
  • Options
    Rick Everitt has just posted on Inspector Sands blog site that "Arrangements for Man City are in hand. Expect an announcement soon." Looks like the club is going to support a subsidised trip of some kind.
  • Options
    Great we can create a good atmosphere,with all the lifers leading the way.

Charlton Till I die!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I'm sure that CAFC must have some indication of price/allocation by now. Henry ? Heeeennnnrrryyyyyy ??

Sorry, been out. Things are in hand but I can't say more than that. Prices are down to City not us.

"Soon come" as we reggae fans would say.
  • Options
    "Soon come" as we reggae fans would say.

When I call you on Charlton Life, they tell me that you...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]"Soon come" as we reggae fans would say.

When I call you on Charlton Life, they tell me that you...

That's the one. ; - ) What album was that on? Catch a fire?
  • Options
    £5 coach travel being made available by the club, but only 1,700 tickets
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    only 1,689 ? It holds 40k and it's hardly likely to be a sell-out. Wonder if this is an initial allocation especially as there are no VG or away stub restrictions.
  • Options
    or we believe there to be more interest than what the club are expecting ?
  • Options
    perhaps a new thread is needed - Man City ticket news
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]£5 coach travel being made available by the club, but only 1,700 tickets

Thanks for that. The ticket numbers seem pretty small. I wonder if this is the final allocation or the first batch to test out demand? I am thinking back to the Middlesbrough game. I know FA Cup allocations are different but this just seems very low .
  • Options
    We would probably have taken about a thousand without this, should just about sell out now but not sure we would manage more than 2k .... on Sky, late ko, Good Friday, ....
  • Options
    Chelsea got 2,000 so what happened to our other 311 ?
  • Options
    Normal arrangement is that first 1500 or so are sale or return while the 2nd batch are pay for regardless. Good Friday, 5.15 and TV will put some people off.

Maybe go up early and visit the new Imperial War Museum of the north and the Lowry Gallary at Salford Quays.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Normal arrangement is that first 1500 or so are sale or return while the 2nd batch are pay for regardless. Good Friday, 5.15 and TV will put some people off.

Maybe go up early and visit the new Imperial War Museum of the north and the Lowry Gallary at Salford Quays.

when it's a fiver on the coach. you gotta be kidding !!

I'm a little surprised that there is no VG/stub restrictions although not unhappy about it as it makes it easier to get all our tickets at the beginning. I reckon 1,689 will sell easily.