Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs. Cardiff | Teams & Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Fuller and Yann injuries are really starting to hurt us. I know that's stating the bleedin' obvious but true
  • Options
    Pritchard was the best thing since sliced bread last week . Wtf has green done wrong not to be starting this game.
  • Options
    YESSSSSS
  • Options
    YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A gift of a goal it sounds
  • Options
    cardiff attacking....shot comes in.....wide....addicks gk
  • Options
    I love Chris Powell and would back him bigtime, but Morrison at right back? Piss poor
  • Options
    2-1 Jackson. COME ON YOU REDS!!
  • Options
    Yes !
  • Options

Pritchard was the best thing since sliced bread last week . Wtf has green done wrong not to be starting this game.

I'm still wondering why we don't play Waggy.

• Options
    COME PONNNNNNN
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we are creating a few chances....but its....goALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL JJ scores 2-1
  • Options
    coyrs smash them now.jackson scores all the time how people moan about him
  • Options
    Comee onn im awake noww !!
  • Options
    There is always hope and the Euro is £100 million tonite
  • Options
    I'm still worried.
  • Options
    Hopefully we can hold on for a bit now
  • Options
    game on
  • Options
    cardiff keeper screwed up.....jj took advantage......so lets keep pushing.....we are now attacking...kerkar crosses......keeper takes
  • Options
    5 mins left of 1st half
  • Options
    yesssss! come on!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only have to look at Leaburn selhurst days .have to agree with you NLA,Its not the players fault but the total lack of backing from the boardroom.
  • Options
    what we scored again
  • Options
    cort and hamer now screw up....cardiff throw
  • Options
    Well Charlton will win
  • Options
    Mike said:

nolly said:

pritchard is not championship material

over half of them arent
    If our owners aren't/can't buy a squad of Championship level players, then as a club we aren't going to expect anything other than a shoeing most weeks. Please stop blaming our players or the manager. The players can only play at their own level and the manager can only pickfrom the squad he has. Ask Powell how many of hissquad he'dbe prepared to swap with Cardiff and i think his current team sheet would be non existant.
  • Options
    Yesssss come on boys fucking fight for your gaffer
  • Options
    The Nigels are doing us a favour
  • Options
    I told ya, it was only a blip!
  • Options
    addicks best spell..but pritch losses it.....they come again....we are defending......they shoot............wide
  • Options

Mike said:

nolly said:

pritchard is not championship material

over half of them arent
    If our owners aren't/can't buy a squad of Championship level players, then as a club we aren't going to expect anything other than a shoeing most weeks. Please stop blaming our players or the manager. The players can only play at their own level and the manager can only pickfrom the squad he has. Ask Powell how many of hissquad he'dbe prepared to swap with Cardiff and i think his current team sheet would be non existant.
    i wasnt blaming the player or the manager. you've just built upon what i said
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!