Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shower or Bath?

Renovating me house and some fella I know out here reckons I should do away with me bath and have just a shower. I said that you gotta have a bath in your bathroom, but he reckons he's not had a bath for over 20 years preferring to shower!? (This chap is northern I might add)

In an ideal world, after a days graft, I like a nice soak in me bath, followed by a rinse in me shower.....

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    The man is clearly a barbarian. Get a bath in there.
  • Options
    Love a long soak in the bath. Can't remember the last time I had one though.
  • Options
    Can't beat a bath. Only use shower when time is short.
  • Options
    And you can't do underwater farts in a shower.
  • Options
    Stick with both.
  • Options

And you can't do underwater farts in a shower.

Of play with me yellow duck!
  • Options
    Keep the bath, Rob. If you want you can have it fitted so that you can have a shower in the bath, but unless you are considerably smaller than your name suggests you'll never be able to have a bath in the bottom of your shower.
  • Options
    Shower. Sitting in a bath you're just making your own gravy.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Keep the bath, Rob. If you want you can have it fitted so that you can have a shower in the bath, but unless you are considerably smaller than your name suggests you'll never be able to have a bath in the bottom of your shower.

I was gonna get a special bath with a square, deep sided end to have a shower above it.
  • Options
    Nice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Prefer a nice shower, haven't had q bath in ages. Wouldn't do without the bath in the bathroom, it's Football Manager time when the Mrs goes for the odd bath!
  • Options
    Love a bath, one of the few times you get.to proper relax.

Haven't had one for months though, which wouldn't be a problem if I had a shower :-)
  • Options
    Big Rob - any chance of a Who's Bath Rack tonight?
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

See what I can do ; )
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

• Options
    Phone is SO 20th Century. Big Rob should have a voice activated computer over his bath so he can post Whose Racks while soaping his pinkies....
  • Options
    bath all day long
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Depends. I've just had my bathroom done and didnt get rid of the bath. Having spoke to a friend who's a successful interior designer, she persuaded me that I may have difficulty trying to sell my property without a bath in the bathroom.

Must be honest, prefer having a shower to a bath every time...
  • Options
    Shower morning and evening but just once in a while a bath is pure indulgence.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone got a wet room? What's the difference between that and a big shower?
  • Options
    Wet feet.
  • Options
    Floors wet
  • Options
    I just have a quick wash once a month, whether i need one or not
  • Options

I just have a quick wash once a month, whether i need one or not

Don't you get a yeast infection round your ball bag?
  • Options
    Bath for me as i don't have a shower.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Shower all day long ... Don't like lying in my piss (unless with a brass and even then its her piss)
  • Options
    Shower for me all day long. Not had a bath for about 7 years.

Don't get rid of the tub though unless you're willing to replace it when it comes to selling your house.
  • Options
    both...bath for winter & shower for summer
  • Options
    In the summer, shower no question. But there's nothing better in winter, when it's freezing outside, than enjoying a steaming soak in the tub. Bit of ylang ylang scented bubble bath, couple of candles to provide some mood lighting. Bit of Sade playing.

Lovely.