Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jose Semedo Day

Comments

• Options
    I loved Keith Jones. As much as I liked Semedo in the context of that horrendous, horrendous time, he has nothing on Jonesy. Scored a penalty at Wembley and a winner against Liverpool.
  • Options
    A great day for all SWFC fans ...

....but a massive defeat could end it with waving Dave Jones goodbye .

Those flags could come in handy after all !
  • Options
    They do seem to be a strange breed at that club but then i never got why he was so beloved at are club during his stay, good workhorse but for me him being on the list of player of the years kinda takes away a little from the many great players we have had who never got that award.
  • Options

They do seem to be a strange breed at that club but then i never got why he was so beloved at are club during his stay, good workhorse but for me him being on the list of player of the years kinda takes away a little from the many great players we have had who never got that award.

I agree with what you're saying about Semedo taking his place in our history, but to be honest it's more reflective of the depths we sunk to than the amount of effort Semedo put in.
  • Options

I agree with what you're saying about Semedo taking his place in our history, but to be honest it's more reflective of the depths we sunk to than the amount of effort Semedo put in.
    The other POTY awards between Carson and Solly have been fairly underwhelming as well, it's hard to pick out star performers in such a series of underperforming teams
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    any player who says the words 'i farking hate millwall' to me ,is a good bloke and he did that when i bumped into him outside the ground once
  • Options

any player who says the words 'i farking hate millwall' to me ,is a good bloke and he did that when i bumped into him outside the ground once

He hates Sheff Utd now, thats football.
  • Options
    Our "Semedo day" thread has nearly 4 times as many comments as theirs, bizarre!
  • Options
    Whose "Day" is it today up in Piggy Land?
  • Options
    His strength was playing the midfield anchor role protecting the central defenders - since we now have Michael Morrison and the Wendies have Llera I'm sure their need for Jose is now much greater than ours.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Even better Powell masks ?

This is a great idea ( in light of the recent rumours on here ) and would be worth consideration should we feel the gaffer is under threat in the future.
  • Options
    Hollands was just as good a player as him side ways man
  • Options
    He's magic you know........
  • Options
    He's useless you know..... you'll always get past semedoooo
  • Options
    Ha ha.....he's reyt enough, no world beater just does a job, we've had much worse.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Second best chant of last season, the best being the we're top of the league one.
  • Options
    He sure tore up Chesterfield, Exeter and Hartlepool.
  • Options

Ha ha.....he's reyt enough, no world beater just does a job, we've had much worse.

Which is what he was at us. An honest enough pro and was someone for us to cheer about amongst a sea of shit
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

Second best chant of last season, the best being the we're top of the league one.
    He ain't got a clue is up there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He even scored a couple of goals for us.
  • Options
    Hows Morrison ?
  • Options

Hows Morrison ?

Brilliant, thanks for asking, OP !

• Options

Hows Morrison ?

Very good. Team of the week, so....
  • Options
    I love Michael Morrison in ways that possibly verge into illegal
  • Options
    It's just I saw him on the football show when you played boro'
  • Options

Where you in league again? Check the championship team of the week... Anyteam with llera at the back cannot comment on our defence
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Ha ha ....you pick up on about the only bad mistake he's made all season.

Click on the Sky video for our game against Bristol City last week - and drool over the quality goal he scored.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Ha ha ....you pick up on about the only bad mistake he's made all season.

Click on the Sky video for our game against Bristol City last week - and drool over the quality goal he scored.

I suppose he needed to make it up after that horror show lol.

Hey guys remember its Semedo day on Saturday, make sure you take time to listen to the portuguese anthem at 3pm Saturday.

• Options
    MUCH better things to do then, OP !