Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jose Semedo Day

Comments

• Options
    He made one poor pass which was punished by a very clinical Boro side during a mad 20 minutes where almost everyone CAFC had a bit of a shocker, Powell included.

Not sure you're in much of a position to boast. Enjoy your relegation scrap with Semedo and Llera.
  • Options
    Bless Piggy. He disappeared during the part of the season when Weds fans were calling for Jones's head but I'm glad to see him back. I'd just forget about Wednesday if it wasn't for him, and every time he pops up I remember that match at Hillsborough. And that free kick. See, now I'm smiling again. Cheers Pig!
  • Options
    I reckon boro will be going up.
  • Options
    I saw llera against Blackpool too pig. Seen milk turn quicker than helmet boy. Was it delfonso that left him in knots
  • Options
    Be kind to operationpig, given the amount of time he spends on here I'm absolutely sure that he is a repressed Charlton fan just waiting for the opportunity to come out!
  • Options
    Re Morrison, i reckon that boro mistake is pretty the only goal costing error ive seen him make in the entire time he has been with us!! One of my favourite players this year, i think i love him! ;-)
  • Options
    sm said:

Be kind to operationpig, given the amount of time he spends on here I'm absolutely sure that he is a repressed Charlton fan just waiting for the opportunity to come out!

Aw bless ! Maybe have a whip round on here for a bobble hat with our love at Xmas ?

• Options
    edited November 2012

J BLOCK said:

He's useless you know..... you'll always get past semedoooo

Second best chant of last season, the best being the we're top of the league one.
    He ain't got a clue is up there

Too right Randy , that was right up there as a highlight from last season away.

• Options
    Semedo quote in one of the papers today

"I was very happy at charlton but this one is the true happiness, I'm a 100 million times more happy here."

Obviously likes chips and gravy
  • Options
    looks like llera might have gone and spoiled this for them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Llera was just jealous that he didn't get his own day.
  • Options

It's just I saw him on the football show when you played boro'

Might stay up to watch your game tonight piggy.

It's just I saw him on the football show when you played forest.

Great timing op. Hahahhahhahah
  • Options
    http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/183835-michael-morrison-day/. They think he's been shit for us this year :-))))))))
  • Options
    I adore Owlstalk. The way they veer between unassailable confidence, like they do on that thread cheerfully knocking us despite league position now and last year (which I like), and wrist-slitting misery when they lose a couple of games in a row is nothing short of incredible. If they were a person they'd be locked up in a padded room. Makes for great reading whether they're winning or losing. Carry on Owlstalk, you wonderful mad bastard
  • Options
    Is LLera day next week?
  • Options
    Bitter, bitter northerners. Not enough sunshine up there, it does something to you I'm sure of it.
    They can be as MASSIVE as they want, we still beat them to the top of the league. Its results that matter, not crowd size.
  • Options
    Apparently Morrison has been garbage for us all season...
  • Options
    That went well for them then.
  • Options
    Can't wait for Llera day. When are we going to hold it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Plaaayer said:

Can't wait for Llera day. When are we going to hold it?

April 1st?

• Options
    Semedo was quality for us

But I wouldn't have him back
  • Options

Semedo was quality for us

But I wouldn't have him back

This, he wouldn't have got in the side last season anyway
  • Options
    It was pretty much agreed by all on here by the end of his contract that he offered next to nothing going forward and so would need to play in 5 man midfield.
  • Options
    Semedo what a c..t.....
  • Options
    Wow what a strange bunch, something that I posted which was clearly a joke even taking the mick about our away support has turned into a load of shite about us and Morrison. I even agreed it was a good idea what they were doing. Suppose thats northerners for ya.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Cheers for the owlstalk link, had a butchers for the first time this season. Truly a cracking read. No, really, tremendous stuff!

I couldn't help but be enthraled by their escapades at Nottingham! Sounds like such an eventful afternoon, wish I had gone! Good to see that their firm support has managed to stay just so strong, only a song about the mines managed to make them crack their resolve and resort to fighting amongst each other today.

Oh yeah, and the fight that kicked off over a burger at half time..

Still, at least their all unanimous in their support of good ol' Big Mig! Oh... Not the day for that.. Ahh.. Ermmm..

Oh! Dave Jones, the man who helped win them promotion! Oops, I forgot - their calling for his head too..

Never mind though, a team of their stature will be up in the MASSIVE heights of the premiership soon! Hold up, appears that plan they were bragging about a few months back isn't being mentioned either.

Such class. Such finesse. Such... Massive bellends.

(That said, the thread starter (Victoria), gets a yes from me)
  • Options

Semedo what a c..t.....

I find this an offensive post
  • Options
    He's sh!t, you knowoooooooo

You'll always get past Morriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiison
    Ha! The Semedo chant during out 90mins of silence really got to them!